Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

I'm finally carrying my new mini Alexa in this gorgeous green leopard suede. It's so cute! Plus it's a lot less fussy to use than I was expecting, given both the twist lock and magnetic snaps.

View attachment 5903405
How are you getting on with this bag? I love this bag but worried that it’s suede and hard to maintain, but considering buying it, would appreciate your thoughts on this bag. TIA.

@VCAforever I haven't had any issues so far! Admittedly, I've only carried this bag for about 2 weeks in total, but the suede seems hearty yet soft. I think the mix of dark colors lends well to any imperfections. I do store it in the dust bag when not in use.

@VCAforever I haven't had any issues so far! Admittedly, I've only carried this bag for about 2 weeks in total, but the suede seems hearty yet soft. I think the mix of dark colors lends well to any imperfections. I do store it in the dust bag when not in use.
Apologies for the late reply, thank you for your opinion, I went and bought it in the end, and boy is it gorgeous! Thank you, can’t wait to use it!

Since it’s the first day of Spring here in the U.S., I decided to use my Belgrave messenger for the rest of the week. Love the pop of color this bag gives! While this lawn green makes me think more of summer at Wimbledon, the shade is close enough to a perfect spring green. HAHA

View attachment 5969402
Such a striking colour. I love bold colours and if see other people with bags like this it really catches my attention. ☺️