Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

I know right!!!! Thankfully I live in OC so the air is ok but a couple of days ago I went to go pick up some of my work from my school in Pasadena and the air even over there was so bad!!!!

Thanks everyone we are all ok just causes bad traffic ill be going back to LA tomorrow well see how it goes :O!!!
zaraha where did you go? Lol

Ahh California wild fire & palm trees - I miss them to be honest :sad:

I'm in Europe ( freezing/gloomy/cold weather) :sad: I want to wear my flip flops, tank tops and hang out by beach and sip on a cold slurpy by the palm trees ha ha. Have fun driving back (LA is known for traffic regardless of wild fire or not). By the way love your bag :smile:

I'm in Europe ( freezing/gloomy/cold weather) :sad: I want to wear my flip flops, tank tops and hang out by beach and sip on a cold slurpy by the palm trees ha ha. Have fun driving back (LA is known for traffic regardless of wild fire or not). By the way love your bag :smile:

Come back!!! We need more mulberry lovers here especially on the west coast! It's so funny because I love the cold and rain but that's because I grew up here where it's never that way so to us its a treat hahaha! But I do love the palm trees here except they can be trouble! I have two in front of my house hey have these little ball seeds that like to find their way into your house or sandal and when you step on them it's worse than stepping on a Lego! We also used to have one of those beautiful jacaranda trees too but what people don't realize is that those trees and a MESS! And smelly! The flowers would fall and are sticky and would stain your shoes and pavement and get caught in your tires and smell up your car! Lol so pretty to look at though ill attach a photo HAHAHAHA either way I was out and about with my Cecily today :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390455184.641006.jpg
Not my photo but this is what a lot of the streets look like during the spring!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390455228.599964.jpg

Beautiful pics jp23!! Here's my version of street view, taken today as I left from work - slightly different from yours. ;)

Ooops. Sorry about the huge photo.

Attachments

• 2014-01-23-1699.jpg
    2014-01-23-1699.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 607