Which Mulberry are you carrying today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here she is - the latest addition to the family. Someone kindly asked me to show a picture of her and I'm very happy to do so.

If anyone is humming and hahing about taking the plunge, I can only say that I am extremely happy with her. Although she is considerably smaller than my Rivington, that is a good thing for me - I seriously need to limit the amount of clutter I carry round with me and this is the best way I can think of to downsize.

My shoulder will thank me too!

Attachments

• SBS Heritage.jpg
    SBS Heritage.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 300
Ceresia said:
Well here she is - the latest addition to the family. Someone kindly asked me to show a picture of her and I'm very happy to do so.

If anyone is humming and hahing about taking the plunge, I can only say that I am extremely happy with her. Although she is considerably smaller than my Rivington, that is a good thing for me - I seriously need to limit the amount of clutter I carry round with me and this is the best way I can think of to downsize.

Love!!!!!!

Gorgeous. I hav the same one in nightshade blue. Really love these coz the leather is very thick n so hardwearing, i cn use it as an everyday bag without worrying abt color transfer or staining. My only concern is that the rose gold hardware is so prone to scratches, but urs is fine i think cos its brushed not shiny.

Today i hav my nightshade blue heritage sbs flying back to my workplace from my hometown ;)

Love this colour, beautiful bag. Congrats :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.