which miu miu do you like better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i like these two, but can't decide....please help....tia!

this one? or the bow satchel?
    [​IMG]

2. I love the shape of this one but I also have the bow satchel so not much help I'm afraid as I like both

3. Bow satchel! The older version.

4. I originally bought the bag above in red from Net-a-Porter but felt it was too big and slouchy and returned it. I'm 5ft 11 and it looked a little big on me (and I love big bags, I have the patchwork miu miu tote that is pretty large)...

I now got a bow bag in Alluminio and love it!
    I cannot wait to wear it....

5. I like the Miu miu in the pic you posted. Bow satchel is gorgeous, but a LOT of people have it. If you want something unique, I suggest you get that. I saw the red and purple one in person and they were TDF. Beautiful and functional :tup:

6. thanks ladies!

7. I saw the bag you posted IRL and just like others have said, it is HUGE! I would go w/ the bow.

8. I love the old bow!

9. I have to vote for the MIU MIU BOW :woohoo:

I absolutely love it. And I'm sure you might too :graucho:

Attached Files:

10. Have to agree with the others - the black one you have pictured is HUGE! I think the bow satchel is the perfect size and much more interesting.

11. I saw both IRL this morning at Neiman Marcus in Austin. I think the first one is too big. I held it and it was overwhelming, even though I am 5'7" and not a tiny gal. I like the new bow, but prefer the old bow. The new bow did seem kind of small. I saw it in a dusty pink and black.

12. I hate to be the only one with this opinion, but I love the one above. I have it in grey, and it's awesome!! I am very used to big and slouchy bags, though! You probably can't go wrong with either! good luck!!

13. i prefer the bow, it got more details, more interesting!

14. I agree with the above poster...the bow is pretty small. I think it looks great on really petite people. I am 5ft 11 and I looked silly with the bow! The one in the pic was too big on me though (and I usually wear pretty big bags and have the Nappa Patch Tote which is large)....

Ha, I was a lot of help wasn't I?

15. i just started becoming interested in miu miu bags and i have to say, tpf has totally made me fall in love with the coffer and the bow!! i'd definitely go for the bow.