which miu miu do you like better?

I originally bought the bag above in red from Net-a-Porter but felt it was too big and slouchy and returned it. I'm 5ft 11 and it looked a little big on me (and I love big bags, I have the patchwork miu miu tote that is pretty large)...

I now got a bow bag in Alluminio and love it!
I cannot wait to wear it....

I like the Miu miu in the pic you posted. Bow satchel is gorgeous, but a LOT of people have it. If you want something unique, I suggest you get that. I saw the red and purple one in person and they were TDF. Beautiful and functional :tup:

I have to vote for the MIU MIU BOW :woohoo:

I absolutely love it. And I'm sure you might too :graucho:

Attachments

• 0404352331131_CSUGERO_275x275.jpg
    0404352331131_CSUGERO_275x275.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 05557d6c.jpg
    05557d6c.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 83
  • NMV03S8_mn.jpg
    NMV03S8_mn.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 54
I saw both IRL this morning at Neiman Marcus in Austin. I think the first one is too big. I held it and it was overwhelming, even though I am 5'7" and not a tiny gal. I like the new bow, but prefer the old bow. The new bow did seem kind of small. I saw it in a dusty pink and black.

I hate to be the only one with this opinion, but I love the one above. I have it in grey, and it's awesome!! I am very used to big and slouchy bags, though! You probably can't go wrong with either! good luck!!

I agree with the above poster...the bow is pretty small. I think it looks great on really petite people. I am 5ft 11 and I looked silly with the bow! The one in the pic was too big on me though (and I usually wear pretty big bags and have the Nappa Patch Tote which is large)....

Ha, I was a lot of help wasn't I?