Which LV to keep/sell??

Staccato

Oct 16, 2011
Hey everyone, am reviewing my LV collection and trying to decide which bag I should keep/sell to make way for more purchases in the future: what do you think? I have 5 bags all LV: Ellipse PM monogram, Tivoli PM monogram, Cabas Piano PM monogram, Speedy b 25 mono, Westminster GM Damier ebene... What are your thoughts??? Thanks heaps... xx

Reminder that selling/trading/buying is not permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you have a pretty good collection. Are you thinking about selling just to fund new bags or are you thinking of selling because you are not using some of them?

I would sell the Ellipse. Maybe sell the Cabas Piano so you could have a larger monogram shoulder bag? Also, Speedy and Tivoli are quite similar so if you feel the need to downsize more, I would eliminate one of those. Definitely keep the Westminster.
:flowers:

I would keep the Westminster and your Speedy, as they are both classic shapes.

Then look at the other three and assess: do you use these bags? If they aren't used in the last 6 months - then on the chopping block they should go.

If you do use them, but not often, have a good think about whether they are worth keeping, or selling and upgrading to a different bag which you would use on a regular basis. Beautiful LV bags are not meant to sit in people's closets unused and unseen!!

Thanks for your suggestions! Really appreciate all of them. I think I will seriously think which ones I will get the most use of and sell the ones I don't use. It's too hard sometimes since I'm so in love with all of them!! It's like a break up!! Lol.