Which LV to keep/sell??

Staccato

Oct 16, 2011
Hey everyone, am reviewing my LV collection and trying to decide which bag I should keep/sell to make way for more purchases in the future: what do you think? I have 5 bags all LV: Ellipse PM monogram, Tivoli PM monogram, Cabas Piano PM monogram, Speedy b 25 mono, Westminster GM Damier ebene... What are your thoughts??? Thanks heaps... xx

Reminder that selling/trading/buying is not permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:

poshcitymom

Point and Click
May 19, 2010
The Garden State
sounds like you have a pretty good collection. Are you thinking about selling just to fund new bags or are you thinking of selling because you are not using some of them?

FreshLilies

Live. Laugh. Love.
Apr 17, 2010
USA
I would sell the Ellipse. Maybe sell the Cabas Piano so you could have a larger monogram shoulder bag? Also, Speedy and Tivoli are quite similar so if you feel the need to downsize more, I would eliminate one of those. Definitely keep the Westminster.
:flowers:

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
I would keep the Westminster and your Speedy, as they are both classic shapes.

Then look at the other three and assess: do you use these bags? If they aren't used in the last 6 months - then on the chopping block they should go.

If you do use them, but not often, have a good think about whether they are worth keeping, or selling and upgrading to a different bag which you would use on a regular basis. Beautiful LV bags are not meant to sit in people's closets unused and unseen!!

Staccato

Oct 16, 2011
Thanks for your suggestions! Really appreciate all of them. I think I will seriously think which ones I will get the most use of and sell the ones I don't use. It's too hard sometimes since I'm so in love with all of them!! It's like a break up!! Lol.