Which LV Bag Do You Think Is the Most Flattering Overall?

Interesting question.....my view is that I don't think there is one bag that is the "most flattering".....I believe it comes down to personal style - some bags look gorgeous carried by certain people, the same bag could easily look not right for others........as an example, I saw a lady carried a Wilshire Blvd recently - her outfit was totally wrong for this style of bag and it ruined the gorgeousness of the WB. Mostly when I see a Trevi carried, I think how stunning it is, but when I tried it out for myself, it looked like an awkward lump of nothing....unfortunately!

i'm torn among speedy, tivoli pm, alma, and ellipse. all pretty bags which i don't have because i can't last a day in a handheld bag - i should be able to sling them over my shoulder. pity. as these are all really really flattering, feminine, and fabulous!

Interesting question.....my view is that I don't think there is one bag that is the "most flattering".....I believe it comes down to personal style - some bags look gorgeous carried by certain people, the same bag could easily look not right for others........as an example, I saw a lady carried a Wilshire Blvd recently - her outfit was totally wrong for this style of bag and it ruined the gorgeousness of the WB. Mostly when I see a Trevi carried, I think how stunning it is, but when I tried it out for myself, it looked like an awkward lump of nothing....unfortunately!

I agree :smile:

...and personal tastes vary as well - what one will find beautiful, another may not :smile: