Which LV Bag Do You Think Is the Most Flattering Overall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

I am wondering which LV bag makes women appear the most elegant and feminine etc.. Thanks.

2. I think it would be the Trevi and Alma :smile:

3. i love the alma especially in the epi leather.

4. was thinking the exact same thing!

5. IMO elegant and feminine takes the the entire outfit and attitude . . . and depending on that, different bags will accentuate that - a beautiful white sundress and a vintage epi speedy (yellow, green, mandarin, etc) screams elegant and feminine. If it's ten below zero and boots and a long coat are worn, a Trevi would be amazing. But overall, I agree that the Alma amazing - I am still devastated that there was a Cassis Alma available a few weeks ago and I did not get it.

6. Depends on the outfit, most bags make an amazing, elegant and feminine outfit when paired with skirt/dress and heels. If I would have to choose the most elegant bag it would be Alma. I love my in Damier :smile:

7. Vernis alma! And I must say the white watercolor speedy too! LVoe mine!! :love:

Attached Files:

8. Alma ...probably the pm even though I have mm's only! :P

9. I think the Alma and maybe the Tivoli. I love the shape of the Tivoli.

10. I ALWAYS get comments on my Red Epi Alma. And she makes me feel elegant :smile:

11. I agree with the Alma also.

12. I think that the tivoli pm & WC speedy both look extremely feminine.

13. I would say Alma too. I think it looks good on everybody.

14. My eclipse Alma, I love how it sparkles!!!

15. Alma all the way....I have 2 MM's and love them :smile: