Which Limited Edition LV do you regret not buying?

- I wish I would have gotten the Cerises accessories, especially the agenda and the cles.

- The panda pochette when I saw it on eluxury.com

- Also, when I was in Venice I saw a monogram speedy with a front pocket and hardware (just like the MC speedies) but I didn't buy it because I thought I could find it stateside a little bit cheaper. The lady at my local store said that LV never made anything like this, BUT I know I saw it!! Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol (I saw it in Venice 3-4 years ago)

I think I saw a full complete accesories of cerises in y! auctions HK.. There are still a few of them especially the speedies there, I'm going to get one home too! :biggrin:

I regret not getting the silver and gold miroir speedies.. can't find them anywhere and the prices of re-sell is soo expensive!

Also the graffiti speedy, i want the one in white paints!

i missed the cruise '06 trapeze pm. i love the cruise collections of lv, thats the only limited i'm interested in. covered '05 and '07 but missing '06 don't like the previous years and actually the coming up '08 don't seem that interesting either.

You guys looking for speedy ceries? There's a lot here in Hong Kong! LOL!

Regretting? I should say all of the limited editions of lvs are regretful not getting! LOL!

Others I regretted

eye-love-you
eye-need-you

cherry blossoms retro in creme!