Which kooba are you desperate for next?

LOL...Well if I break my ban Im going to convince myself that I didnt mean 2008....I meant 20th of the 8th month! Hehehe that means I can spend after August the 20th and not feel so guilty! :lol:

Okay, I hate to bring up the Indians and the Nipping thing again! But I have to...

I was laying in bed reading my Mystery book. It's a British author who now lives in the states by the name of Dorothy Cannell. Anyway...her character just said that she was going to "Take a nip down to ...." and I "nipped" out of bed to come and tell you all that I am being invaded by British Slang!!! LOLOL What a coincidence I read this right now.

I have to say that I don't understand alot of her expressions in her books. I try to get the general gist of it but some things I've never heard of before...Like Nipping until now. I'd better start watching more BBC. I should have picked up some of this...I watched like every episode of Monty Python, and Benny Hill, and have the Prisoner on DVD.

And so to get this back OT....I put my book into my nice big spacious Carla bag and will go back to bed now...Tata!

Okay, I hate to bring up the Indians and the Nipping thing again! But I have to...

I was laying in bed reading my Mystery book. It's a British author who now lives in the states by the name of Dorothy Cannell. Anyway...her character just said that she was going to "Take a nip down to ...." and I "nipped" out of bed to come and tell you all that I am being invaded by British Slang!!! LOLOL What a coincidence I read this right now.

LOL....its seems like your crash course in british slang is paying off!

I think its even more weird when the US and the UK use a slang word for different meanings!
I remember the controversy over here when Will Smith released an album entitled 'Big Willie Style'!!! Oo-er:wtf:

:lol:

I have to say that I don't understand alot of her expressions in her books. I try to get the general gist of it but some things I've never heard of before...Like Nipping until now. I'd better start watching more BBC. I should have picked up some of this...I watched like every episode of Monty Python, and Benny Hill, and have the Prisoner on DVD.

And so to get this back OT....I put my book into my nice big spacious Carla bag and will go back to bed now...Tata!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Well, there you go, Lexie, this whole "nipping" thing made me laugh, not sure if I'll ever look on that expression in the same way again, LOL

So how much exactly can a Carla hold? More than the Sienna? They still have black ones on Bluefly and suede in Camel (how lovely:heart:) on Kooba.com..

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Well, there you go, Lexie, this whole "nipping" thing made me laugh, not sure if I'll ever look on that expression in the same way again, LOL

So how much exactly can a Carla hold? More than the Sienna? They still have black ones on Bluefly and suede in Camel (how lovely:heart:) on Kooba.com..

Oh My, yes more than a Sienna. You must have missed the thread where I said I think I could fit an 8 lb infant in there if you scrunched it up...LOL I'm gonna make a wild guess and say...If you stuffed it....It could hold twice as much as a Sienna.

Bluefly still has Terraine too doesn't it? They had 100 when I ordered last week.

Well, sticking to the topic - I really want the Elisha. But I'd like to take it back oldschool-like, and get a Sienna Metallic Army because Lexie has got me worked up into a tizzy! :lol:

Well, sticking to the topic - I really want the Elisha. But I'd like to take it back oldschool-like, and get a Sienna Metallic Army because Lexie has got me worked up into a tizzy! :lol:

You may get your wish Lara. I have come to the conclusion that now that I have my Smooth Black Sienna and My Very first Kooba Scarlett in M.A. That I may sell my M.A. Sienna.

I have no clue what to expect as far as Ebay since I've never seen the MA Sienna on Ebay except for mine so long ago. And only One MA Scarlett in all this time too. What is with this color? Did they not make many? So I have no idea what to list it for but I know I can't sell it cheap. What all do you think tops for this bag would be? I would say it is in excellent used condition. Very soft, 1 minute scratch on the bottom, 1 minute spot of wear, and the threads coming off from where they attach on the O rings. Studs actually hold them. Tiny spotting on the lining.

I can't wait till I can get my Black Sienna as soft as this one.

Lexie, I think you should keep it! (sorry, jade..)

You obviously like it and as you say, it's rare! I wouldn't part with it, it might become a Kooba collector's item..LOL, and you're the only one here who has that Sienna, no, don't let it go...wouldn't be so bad if somebody here ended up with it, but what if people started fighting over it on ebay and it got lost forever:crybaby:(to somebody we didn't know who might not treat her properly...)

Yes, I really only would want this bag to go to someone who would love it and appreciate it for what it is. I really am okay with selling her as long as I have my Scarlett. I feel it's almost a shame to keep her as I have only used her a very very short time (maybe a week). She is just in the closet. I don't know if I am keen on having a bag as a collectors item because then I would be afraid to use it. What are bags worth if not to be worn. I'd love it if she went to someone who would love her...and use her.
But to put it on Ebay for any stranger to buy? I don't like that. Maybe I could get alot of money for her but I'd rather sell it at a reasonable price to someone who knows what her worth is than let a stranger get it...just to resell it or such. So I suppose if she doesn't go to someone I know...she doesn't go at all.