Which JUC Item to Add: Ring or Bracelet?

I got the ring with diamonds. I fell in love and had to get a bracelet too. But the ring is rather stunning. I find it comfortable and have been wearing it everyday. Don't even notice it's on. My love ring gets sweaty and stays a bit wet from washing my hands. The JUC ring doesn't have these issues. I think you would love either. I am not as much of a fan of the thinner JUC. Feel like the chunkiness of it is sorta the point of that style. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• 20180913_090738.jpeg
    20180913_090738.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 697
I got the ring with diamonds. I fell in love and had to get a bracelet too. But the ring is rather stunning. I find it comfortable and have been wearing it everyday. Don't even notice it's on. My love ring gets sweaty and stays a bit wet from washing my hands. The JUC ring doesn't have these issues. I think you would love either. I am not as much of a fan of the thinner JUC. Feel like the chunkiness of it is sorta the point of that style. Just my opinion.

Wow, thanks for the eye candy!! I’m always surprised that not many people love the ring, but it agree that it just looks so luxe! As for the bracelet, the regular one is too much on my small wrist. I’m just not sure which option is better as a long-term purchase. I don’t plan on selling these items and want to enjoy it for years to come.

Here’s a comparison (you may remember it from elsewhere on tPF). The thin JUC is just a bit thicker and because it’s a wrap, it won’t become misaligned like the T. Does that mean it won’t stretch from taking it off/putting it on? I don’t know but metal bends and gold is soft, so that’s something to consider.

View attachment 4203243

Thanks for this!! Which bracelet do you like better?

So I am leaning toward the bracelet even though logically I should get the ring. I have many designer bracelets and no designer rings. However, I think I really like the idea of stacking my Love with the thin JUC. In the future I want to add a designer ring to complement my bracelet stack, so I am thinking maybe the diamond love ring (thicker, three diamonds) might be a good addition.

Has anyone had any regrets getting the thin JUC? Wondering if it snags on anything and opens a lot by itself.

So I am leaning toward the bracelet even though logically I should get the ring. I have many designer bracelets and no designer rings. However, I think I really like the idea of stacking my Love with the thin JUC. In the future I want to add a designer ring to complement my bracelet stack, so I am thinking maybe the diamond love ring (thicker, three diamonds) might be a good addition.

Has anyone had any regrets getting the thin JUC? Wondering if it snags on anything and opens a lot by itself.

I bought the small JUC and wore it for 1 day before realizing I would rather have the regular JUC! It didn’t open by itself and seemed super secure, but it did get caught on a few things (sheets, clothes) and I was just worried it felt too fragile. I would wait to hear if other people who have had it for a few weeks are happy with it though!!

I bought the small JUC and wore it for 1 day before realizing I would rather have the regular JUC! It didn’t open by itself and seemed super secure, but it did get caught on a few things (sheets, clothes) and I was just worried it felt too fragile. I would wait to hear if other people who have had it for a few weeks are happy with it though!!

Thanks for responding! Hmm...catching on things doesn’t sound great. But I could see it bending out of shape. Ugh...wish they had just made a version with the same mechanism that the regular has. But the thinness appeals to me.

I bought the small JUC at the beginning of September and have worn it every day since stacked with my small Love. I too liked the aesthetic of the small vs the regular and although I was initially skeptical of the mechanism I’ve had no problems so far. I wear mine essentially 24/7 (sleep/sports/shower etc) but take it off at work 3 times a week and I’ve not got it caught on anything and it hasn’t shown any signs of changing shape and never opens on its own. Admittedly it’s early days as it’s only been around for a short time but I don’t regret purchasing the small at all!

I bought the small JUC at the beginning of September and have worn it every day since stacked with my small Love. I too liked the aesthetic of the small vs the regular and although I was initially skeptical of the mechanism I’ve had no problems so far. I wear mine essentially 24/7 (sleep/sports/shower etc) but take it off at work 3 times a week and I’ve not got it caught on anything and it hasn’t shown any signs of changing shape and never opens on its own. Admittedly it’s early days as it’s only been around for a short time but I don’t regret purchasing the small at all!

Awesome! So glad to hear this [emoji106]

I’ve wanted to add one item from the Juste Un Clou collection to pair with my Love Cuff with one diamond. For a while, I thought the thicker ring with diamond accents would be perfect, but then I got confused when they added the thin JUC bracelet, which looks so good with the Love.

The problem is I want to add pieces for an everyday look and I don’t know which to go for (ring, bracelet) to complete it. I don’t have any designer rings and the three I like are the Cartier JUC ring, the Love ring with three diamonds, and the VCA Vintage Alhambra ring in onyx. If I get the JUC bracelet, I would need to add a ring eventually and I’m not sure which would look best with it. (I would not want to add two JUC pieces by the way.)

Or if I get the ring, I wouldn’t get another designer ring. But would I regret not getting the bracelet? Currently I have these designer bracelets: Love Cuff, Hermès Clic H bracelets, VCA Vintage Alhambra 5-motif MOP, Hermès CDC, and the David Yurman onyx silver signature one (forgot name). The only one I wear daily is the Love. The other ones get rotated.

Which do you think I should add? Ring or bracelet?

BRACELET!!!

Reactions: luvmy3girls
Did you size up? Mine is kinda loose and keeps turning and I’m debating sizing down to my regular ring size

Did you size up? Mine is kinda loose and keeps turning and I’m debating sizing down to my regular ring size

My regular JUC ring is one size down from my Love ring size and still a little big so part of me does wish I sized down another size. I take it off when washing my hands and showering because it definitely slides off when wet and it slides down sometimes when I’m cold too.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1