Which JUC Item to Add: Ring or Bracelet?

Emily1830

O.G.
Jul 26, 2013
I’ve wanted to add one item from the Juste Un Clou collection to pair with my Love Cuff with one diamond. For a while, I thought the thicker ring with diamond accents would be perfect, but then I got confused when they added the thin JUC bracelet, which looks so good with the Love.

The problem is I want to add pieces for an everyday look and I don’t know which to go for (ring, bracelet) to complete it. I don’t have any designer rings and the three I like are the Cartier JUC ring, the Love ring with three diamonds, and the VCA Vintage Alhambra ring in onyx. If I get the JUC bracelet, I would need to add a ring eventually and I’m not sure which would look best with it. (I would not want to add two JUC pieces by the way.)

Or if I get the ring, I wouldn’t get another designer ring. But would I regret not getting the bracelet? Currently I have these designer bracelets: Love Cuff, Hermès Clic H bracelets, VCA Vintage Alhambra 5-motif MOP, Hermès CDC, and the David Yurman onyx silver signature one (forgot name). The only one I wear daily is the Love. The other ones get rotated.

Which do you think I should add? Ring or bracelet?

Reactions: Moni26
Does everybody think the bracelet is better even if it’s the thin one? My hesitation is because it’s not as sturdy/ well-made as the ring.

It’s a wire bracelet and compared to the Tiffany T, it’s pretty darn sturdy, despite what’s being said elsewhere. It has less give than the T and has some weight. I’ve seen a lot of hand-wringing about dent potential and all I have to say about that is to look at second hand T bracelets. I’ve yet to see one that’s dented.

I’ve been eyeing the ring and my hesitation there is that it looks kind of uncomfortable.

It’s a wire bracelet and compared to the Tiffany T, it’s pretty darn sturdy, despite what’s being said elsewhere. It has less give than the T and has some weight. I’ve seen a lot of hand-wringing about dent potential and all I have to say about that is to look at second hand T bracelets. I’ve yet to see one that’s dented.

I’ve been eyeing the ring and my hesitation there is that it looks kind of uncomfortable.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve never tried the Tiffany one but I’ve heard about it. It does bother me that it tends to be uneven as a result of the wire structure. Hopefully the Cartier one is better.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve never tried the Tiffany one but I’ve heard about it. It does bother me that it tends to be uneven as a result of the wire structure. Hopefully the Cartier one is better.

Here’s a comparison (you may remember it from elsewhere on tPF). The thin JUC is just a bit thicker and because it’s a wrap, it won’t become misaligned like the T. Does that mean it won’t stretch from taking it off/putting it on? I don’t know but metal bends and gold is soft, so that’s something to consider.

IMG_5595.jpg