Jimmy Choo which Jimmy Choo clutch do you prefer?

I like Troy better. I've played with both in stores and although I love them both, I like Troy better because it's more practical. The Marin is too hard to get in and out of. You have to unfold and unzip it and make sure your contents don't sit too high in the bag so as to prevent it from folding back over easily. The wrist strap on the larger sized Marin is also too big to comfortably function as a wrist strap. Besides, the bag is too large to hang from your wrist without looking a bit silly. The Troy opens and closes much more easily. I think the leather is a bit softer on it too. And it is simply stunning! I love the black with gold trim. My only complaint with it is that if you ever chose to wear it with the chain strap, the bag slouches a little in the middle and not in a good slouchy way.

I like Troy better. I've played with both in stores and although I love them both, I like Troy better because it's more practical. The Marin is too hard to get in and out of. You have to unfold and unzip it and make sure your contents don't sit too high in the bag so as to prevent it from folding back over easily. The wrist strap on the larger sized Marin is also too big to comfortably function as a wrist strap. Besides, the bag is too large to hang from your wrist without looking a bit silly. The Troy opens and closes much more easily. I think the leather is a bit softer on it too. And it is simply stunning! I love the black with gold trim. My only complaint with it is that if you ever chose to wear it with the chain strap, the bag slouches a little in the middle and not in a good slouchy way.

Thanks for the report lawchick. It's really helpful, because I haven't seen either of them IRL yet.