Which is your favourite bag for each season?

I think while it depends on what I am wearing, I have been using my Denim Baggy PM more now that it is summer, same with my Damier Azur Pochette. Monogram is good year round, and I like Damier Ebene in the fall and winter because of the dark colors.

Here in Western NY, we have 4 seasons:
1. Mostly winter
2. Brief episodes of spring
3. GORGEOUS, but short summers
4. Chilly autumns

Summer is so PRECIOUS, so we really get into wearing summer clothing, sandals, and summer bags. This year, its my Denim Baggy GM in Lichen (the mossy green.) But, I already have a brand-new Damier Speedy 30 ready-to-go for Fall (which I hope doesn't come for a L-O-N-G time! I'm enjoying the SUMMER.)
Thanks for sharing! So darker colors for fall/winter, brighter/lighter colors for summer/spring?

I don't believe in seasonal bags either, I just go by the occassion.

School is almost like year-round for me, so I carry the BH and Saleya GM the most often.
Outside of school: Most often is the Manhattan PM year-round too

Thanks... Maybe I'm kinda ignorant, but really, I never knew darker colored bags are (usually) for winter. :blush: Hmm, wonder why is that. :P Brighter colors for summer makes sense since normally summer dresses are so colorful and vibrant.

Where I live (Toronto), winters can be pretty ugly so I am not about to carry denim or white MC lines (well, I can't carry those anyhow since I don't have those any more :P). To me, those lines look like late spring/summer lines. Plus, when am I suppose to carry my darker bags then?!:graucho: I think it would be a dif. story if I lived in Cali/Florida/etc. and sun was always shining, etc. Then, I would def. carry whatever my heart desires that day. I do the same with other brands and clothes too!:wlae: