Which is your absolute favourite Chanel bag in your collection and why?

@belebalahung I really wish Chanel would make that style of camera bag a Classic. I've been periodically looking at new seasons' camera bags over and over and they haven't come out with such a practical, sleek one in a while.

Is that particular camera bag one that can be worn crossbody by chance?

no, i'm sorry, this one you can only be worn on the shoulder. for a while i was thinking the same and wished for it to be a cross body camera bag and had been trying to hunt for one. but over time thinking it about and looking into my wardrobe i have come to notice that i do not really like to wear my bags crossbody, so i'm 100% happy for what i got.

Last edited:
I have a made a couple of purchases in recent years, but I think my first purchase with a camera bag is still my absolute favourite, mainly due to its practicality, good size, caviar leather, black, i really have no complain on it and it will definitely stay until death do us part ;P
This bag just moved to top of my want list. Do you have specifics you can share so I can track one down?

I got it in July 2018 at Hong Kong. im not sure what other information will help you with it, let me know and I will try my best.
Any chance you have the box? It usually has all the model specifics on a label on the side. It would be awesome if you could send picture of that. Thank you so much. I don’t mean to be a pain, it just seems like a perfect bag

I only have two: a black lamb M/L CF and a beige/black Gabrielle, both favourites (considering the price of them I had to make sure I loved them enough). But if I had to choose one then it's the CF! I love classic bags and the lamb is just gorgeous.

Reactions: OCMomof3
219FFE61-D177-4370-BFA9-6FE48AFF4FA1.jpeg D4DA0D65-A13B-4DB9-9D31-6055C5129A0C.jpeg My absolute favorite is the square mini. I love everything about this bag. The classic design, the weight of the bag, the shape, the chain length, the strap style and thickness, the turn lock. EVE.RY.TH.ING. They are my everyday bag. Every time I look at them, I grin from ear to ear like an idiot :biggrin:. My second choice would be the rectangular mini. The strap is longer on my petite frame. But I just shortened it by tying it with a ribbon and that doesn’t bother me :coolio: