Which is the staple BROWN bag that you cant live without!?

if i can only have 1 brown bag, i'd choose the damier speedy30. i find this bag to be very functional and tough. i can use it in all weather conditions (rain, snow, summer) and no need to baby it.

For brown bags I use my LV speedy 30 and while in Italy during Thanksgiving I bought a deep chocolate brown bag from Mandarina Duck. I can't find the brand here in the states but friends in europe and asia tell me it's very popular there. I just love it.

I have an Isabella Fiore in a gorgeous shade of cinnamon brown. The detail on this bag is stunning...so much so that I bought 2!

Here are pics...

IFhugskissesctag.jpg

IFhugskissesbraiddetail.jpg

I dress pretty casually, but my favorite go to chocolate brown bags are my Tylie Malibu Apache --the leather is just sooo soft and the bag is very light--and my chocolate Cole Haan Lunch tote. Both are fantastic bags...I also love my Coach whiskey Ali and consider it a favorite..

Attachments

• colehaanvillage.jpg
    colehaanvillage.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 241
  • APACHE_STILL.jpg
    APACHE_STILL.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 238
I have the BE Love Me in chocolate and while it is gorgeous, I would love it even more if it were a darker chocolate brown, like the bittersweet color of the HH Gaza satchels or the HH Chocolate Nico. Not Rational makes a gorgeous naked chocolate brown (and a pretty hot patent chocolate too!) - but I would like to know what the first bag is in your pics - i'm intrigued!!! I also love my HH Nomad Hobo in bark as a nice light orangey brown and my NR naked cognac Fab is a beautiful medium-dark brown (not quite chocolate).

I'm with you on the HH bittersweet brown. I have the gaza hobo in bittersweet and it's gorgeous. And just got a NR gretel in cognac diesel which I think is also a perfect brown. I love my bronze bags too and interchange them for brown, they're just shinier. :smile:

titania029 said:
I took a look through the color reference in the Balenciaga sub-forum, and I think the cafe is even darker. Balenciaga makes so many beautiful colors, it's hard to keep up, wish I had a few more :yes:

What about the "mogano" brown city Balenciaga? I want the dark chocolate Brown but I'm told they no longer make that color?

I can't live without my LV Speedy 30 in Demier ebene:smile: great brown bag

I don't like brown in any other context (clothes, shoes, other brands of bags/SLGs) but I do love LV mono (don't have any) and DE (I have a Speedy 25 and ZCP).My husband makes fun of me in a store when I'm standing there with my Speedy and saying I don't like brown bags!

This might be my favorite thread! These are two that I own although one is considered "saddle". I also think Bottega Veneta's Ebano is the most magnificent chocolate brown! (Have not yet acquired one!)
DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0031.jpg

This might be my favorite thread! These are two that I own although one is considered "saddle". I also think Bottega Veneta's Ebano is the most magnificent chocolate brown! (Have not yet acquired one!)
DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0031.jpg
Both are gorgeous, Bgaholic!
I love brown bags too!
I have two: a Catherine Parra and a Jean-Louis-Fernandez!

this is my hobo carry all - in smoochy brown leather. its getting a little worn at the edges but I dont mind - like the lived in look...:heart:

Attachments

• gorgeousbrownchanel.jpg
    gorgeousbrownchanel.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 165