Which is the best designer bag label?

I have found that my tastes in bags change constantly. Thus the potential resale value of the bag comes to mind when I buy a high price designer bag. Louis Vuitton holds up it's value much more than other designers mainly because they never go on sale and are extremely popular. In fact, LV is about to have another price increase so 5 years from now you may be able to resale it for almost the same price.

I agree with some of the other posters. Go shopping and try various types on. This really helped me. For example, I had my heart set on buying a dior gaucho. I just loved the way it looked and I still do. However, when I tried it on it just didn't look right. I ended up buying another brand. You will know when you try it on which one is right for you. I have all three brands and I love each one of them.

they are all popular bags -
I guess :
LV,Chanel >> give more classiy look
Gucci >> more casual look

Also , it depends on the BAG syle !
Go to the stores & You will feel the bag calling YOU !

Sometimes you just fall in love with a bag - no matter how convenient it is. Might be a huge bag or a small one you end up using only once or twice a year. But it's just like when you meet the guy of your dreams: you know it is him. It's like that with bags to. I have one of those Prada flap bags with the huge logo from f/w 2005 which is to small to use as a daily bag, and I have a miu miu with the same problem. But it was love from the moment I saw them, so it was the right decision. Just follow your instinct and heart, not your brains!

If you ask 100 people who makes the best, you'll get 100 different answers. I agree with others that the best is what is right for you. Personally, I am an LV gal. LV's designs are timeless, elegant, and their canvas bags really stand the test of time in terms of wear and tear. I have seen monogram canvas bags that are 20-30 years old that still look very new.

It really depends what your budget is and what kind of bag you're looking for. I'm not a huge fan of Gucci monogram print. They do make some nice leather bags with GG hardware though.

Louis Vuitton is the most popular, although their monogram is also probably the most widely faked. The only line I really like from their line is their Damier line, because I'm not a fan of all over initial monogram.

My favorite is Chanel. It's really classic, the resale value is great, and most of the designs are timeless. The problem with Chanel is that the prices keep going up, so if you're thinking of buying Chanel, buy NOW.

It really is a matter of personal preference. Each brand has its own particular style of bags to offer.