which is more ICONIC? Silverado Vs. Paddy

Which one is more ICONIC???

• Paddy definitely

• Silverado fosho!!!

• Neither, I'm all about the bracelet bags, bettys, or bays!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Silverado is unique, I bought one recently because I heard they may be discontinued, and how could I not have this 'famous' bag (I got it on sale at Nordies - $1900+ down to $600+), and I have a Paddy tote. Honestly, didn't think the Silverado was my style, but the compliments.....wow!! Even my hubby complimented me on that bag, (I think he said "classy western chic") which normally he doesn't notice my 'handbag fetish' too much. So, the question, which will be most iconic.......hard to say, last month I would have said Paddy, this month, based on the 'bag knowledge' of misc. observers and the comments made, the Silverado seems most recognizable, or noticed. Maybe because it is a unique look........either way, both are winners!!

I feel that your man on the street would recognize a Paddy over a Silverado - but just barely. Both of them are Chloe icons but I'll give the Paddy the edge. I love them both and right now my python Silverado rocks my world the most.

:confused1: Very hard to decide! My first Chloe bag is a leather silverado, which I've sold for a long time ago.

I've owned 4 silverados before, sold them all and keep the cognac python only. As for paddy, craie is the only one I've ever owned.

I do agreed with others that paddy is iconic, but I think is better to go with your feelings.
I really like your paddys!!!! If you decide to let go any of them, don't forget to tell me :graucho:

hee hee, I think the Birkin is moronic :P I just dont get the Hermes thing at all :confused1:

Sorry, back on track, Sherry, go take a pill and calm yourself down :nuts:
Paddy, no question is the most iconic :yes:

Oh you guys :roflmfao: !
Never say never.
Until a couple of months ago I thought it was more for the "older" crowd say 50 and above. But lately I have caught myself thinking more and more about the Birkin
oh dear I am getting old...maybe next year for the big 4...I might feel ready by then.

Now for now I think i need a silverado :graucho: