Which is more exciting to you????

There are no LV stores in West Virginia. The closest one is a 4 hour drive away (1 hour of crappy, curvy road to get to 3 hours of good road) in Columbus, Ohio. It's Eluxury for me!

I honestly love buying from the store.. from being helped by the SA, to having the actual item IN my hands, and to have the SA come out with it all wrapped up, boxed with a ribbon and bagged with that wonderful chocolate brown bag.... so I could walk out of the store with that light-footed feeling...

But shopping with ****** and Eluxury saves me a helluva lot on taxes, soooo.. *sigh*

Definitely going to the store. Then again, I'm in Canada, so Eluxury said NO to me.... but even if I did have a choice, it'll still be the store. To me, luxury=total sensational experience lol, and it wouldn't be luxury if I wanted to save a few tens of dollars on taxes.

I prefer buying from LV boutiques. I love trying on all the bags before I purchase. Plus the feeling of immediate gratification is great! I'm too impatient to wait for a package to come in the mail.

That's a good question! I LOVE to go to the boutique and walk around with my LV goodies while on a shopping trip but I do get similarly excited when I order on eluxury and get my ****** discount (especially during free shipping).

I love the boutique experience. Unlike so many other high end boutiques the SAs there seem so nice and willing to help (even if I come in wearing... well not my best clothes, ha ha).

Also I am so indecisive that I need to try everything on like 20 times, seeing how the bags look on me... hadn't really thought about the tax thing. Maybe I'll make a final decision in store and then order online at eluxury...:graucho:

I can't order through Eluxury (or else I would)....so for me it's the boutique. There really is nothing like walking out of the store with a bag in your hand!!