Which is more exciting to you????

1. Do you prefer buying LV at the boutiques or ordering through Eluxury....both seem fun since you get a totally different experience, one being doted on at the boutique and the other getting a package at your house that you can rip open just like Christmas morning! So, which do you all prefer more??

2. E-Luxury- you dont have to pay tax!!!

3. the store experience of course you get to try any bag that you want!

4. I'm in CA, so we get taxed anyways. I prefer buying from a boutique so that I don't have to worry about a package being lost/stolen.

5. LV boutique! I like being able to see/examine the goods before I buy, plus I like the option of trying on anything else at the store "just to be sure". It's also fun walking out of the store with a big LV bag. :P

6. I'm in California so I would get taxed through eLux. I prefer going to the boutique cuz coming out of the store with the LV shopping bag make me feel great...heehee. :happydance:

7. From the store is my only choice, outside of eBay that is. Boo hoo.. !!

8. I'm with you! Saves me 8.25% and I'll take every bit I can get! :yes:

9. I pick the boutique over eLux anyday:

-Experiences at boutiques are awesome.

-The Galleria is 10 minutes away from where I go to school... so I might as well just drive down the street and buy it there!

-I like carrying around a LV shopping bag around the mall and having people ask "Oooh!!! What did you get?"

10. Yea, I agree with the boutique!! It's so much fun to go in and see all of the new bags (well, the ones they have, anyway). I love leaving there with a big ole' shopping bag!! hee hee

11. definatly the boutique.. love walking arorund and then the thrill stays with you till you get home..

ahhh..

but at home is a close second cuz theres more pentup excitmenet cuz youve been waiting for so long

12. I usually go to the boutique to see what the bag in real life. Then I order from Eluxury to avoid paying tax. I usually only order from Elux when they are also offering free shipping.

13. It's all about the thrill of buying it in the store!!!

14. I don't care as long as I love the bag :P

15. I love eluxury... there is some mystery there! But I love the store and using the bag immediately!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice