Which is better Chanel or Louis Vuitton Bag?

Go in and try on the bags you're thinking of and see if one of them suits you more. I love both brands. However I don't think of the multicolor Ursula as an everyday bag. I think you would get more use out of the Chanel GST. But some people do find the GST to be too heavy. So that may be out for you as well.
To get the most use out of your bag, I would choose Chanel. But if you're really in LOVE with the multicolor LV pattern then go with the Ursula and be happy.

Go in and try on the bags you're thinking of and see if one of them suits you more. I love both brands. However I don't think of the multicolor Ursula as an everyday bag. I think you would get more use out of the Chanel GST. But some people do find the GST to be too heavy.

ITA ... I think both choices are gorgeous! Just try them IRL and you'll know which one suits you right away.

I am a big fan of classic designs. I want my bags to be timeless so that you can't tell whether it was purchased yesterday or 20 years ago. That's why I like the LV monogram or the classic chanel.

If this is IT and no more designer bags for a while I like the cerf best. It looks more classic and ageless to me. But agree, go try the bags on. I thought a bag was it and when I tried it on it was so NOT it.

This is a super weird question Im sure, but where can you purchase Chanel handbags online? I keep buying Linea Pelle handbags and various things like that, but what Ive really wanted for the past 2 Christmases is a Chanel bag. Silly Im sure.

This is a super weird question Im sure, but where can you purchase Chanel handbags online? I keep buying Linea Pelle handbags and various things like that, but what Ive really wanted for the past 2 Christmases is a Chanel bag. Silly Im sure.

This reply is way overdue, but you can't purchase Chanel online, at least not from an authorized source. eBay has them but Chanel doesn't allow their merchandise to be sold online short of cosmetics. You can call the boutique and order over the phone if you don't live near one.

Definitely Chanel. It will stand the test of time as it's a true classic. IMO, LV is too faked and I generally just don't like the all-over monogram, particularly in bright multicolor.

Nice dilemma to have! LV has so many lines; the MC is one of my least favorites. I think Chanel is more subtle and luxe looking. But as others have said, try to get to stores where you can try both on and then decide. I have the GST and it's a good bag for me, 'cause I carry a lot and I'm a shoulder bag girl. Some think it's too boxy, but for me it's fine. The caviar leather is really sturdy. The cerf I'm not as familiar with. You may fall in love with LV MC. Unfortunately, it's one of the most faked of the LV designs, so that may be something to consider.

Good luck!