Which is a better bag? (pics)

The canvas black Abbey is so Gucci classic - you will be able spot it a mile away - I so wanted to get that one - I even had it in my shopping bag but bought too many Guccis on BLuefly lately.

Sorry I never got back to this. I have been so busy. I actually received both and like neither. Shortly after this, I saw a Black Gucci Bouvier on Bluefly (the one with the red and green web ribbon). I bought it and it comes in on Monday. We shall see if I like that.

Sorry I never got back to this. I have been so busy. I actually received both and like neither. Shortly after this, I saw a Black Gucci Bouvier on Bluefly (the one with the red and green web ribbon). I bought it and it comes in on Monday. We shall see if I like that.

Here is the pic of the bag that I am waiting to get here tomorrow!

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 20
I like all three bags, but I think that you WILL like the one with the red and green web ribbon, as you seem to want something classic and timeless. I have some guccis from my mom's collection that are 20 years old and they have the green and red and I still find them fairly stylish. TIMELESS. Let us know and show us modeling pictures!