Which influencers do you really trust recommendations from?

How do you guys feel about cassie Thorpe & maria nazarenko?
I like Margarita Nazarenko. Even when she did the dyson vacuum dupe feature/ad/whatever I think she handled it with aplomb. I didn't throw away my Dyson and get a new vacuum from that brand, but I did check it out and other reviews online compare it favorably to the Dyson at a third less of the cost which is basically what Margarita said.

Last edited:
I feel an honorable mention is Caitlin Powlowski. She has really had a change of heart when it comes to luxury, especially luxury unboxings and large collections. It’s great to see her thought process and perspective!
How do you guys feel about cassie Thorpe & maria nazarenko?
I absolutely love Margarita and Caitlin. They are authentic, kind, funny, and I really appreciate everything they share. They’re both people I would love to take to lunch!

I find Cassie to be irreverent and highly entertaining. My style and hers couldn’t be more unlike, but I respect her editorials when she reviews the season’s trends. She involves her parents and her bf too, which is different.:flowers:

I agree 100%. And I really like her parents and her boyfriend as well. They all seem like very warm, fun and intelligent people.

I also like Caitlin Pawlowski a lot.

Karenbritchick, genuinely loves fashion and dressing up and her series on street style is fabulous.

Another one that is a very small but very interesting channel is jasmina tv. Quirky and entertaining, a true fashion lover like karenbritchick. A must watch!

Jamie Xie because she likes what she likes without the usual reverence and reference to resale value.

T R I N N Y she’s fabulous

The only channel I watch now that covers the usual brands is ca$$ie.

The rest bore me because there is only so much to talk about Hermes Chanel LV Dior etc.

Last edited:
I follow:

- Chiara Ferragni - mostly for outfit inspo (she doesn't tag anything, unless it's her brand - which I don't buy)
- Cass Thorpe - found her on YT and she's pretty entertaining.
- Erica De Lima - @ericasgirlyworld also found her on YT I appreciate her honesty. I like her shopping videos on instagram... not really into the Hermes, but she covers other brands

Stylists (can they be considered influencers as well) they have influenced me to consider purchases.
- Marni Senofonte
- Maeve Reilly

My fav influencer is Karenbritchick. The love she has for what she does is a genuine pleasure to take in. She is a talented stylist. Her wardrobe is a mix of lux, fast fashion, thrift and vintage and a her “where did you get that?” Street style videos are soooo good!

Mel solders is a close second. Mostly Because of her love of buying vintage And preloved. She has an eclectic collection and loves a bargain. She works in fashion and even though I don’t dress like her, I do love her style. And she’s Canadian!

Style Hard - she is funny! The content isn’t always for me because she talks a lot about current trends and I don’t really care about following trends but she is knowledgeable and Canadian!!!

Sometimes watch Je suis Lou and Sophie Shohet and I like them both but I am not so into content that is mainly about Chanel, LV, and Dior.
You know she used to be here on TPF! Can't remember her name, but she used to post quite a bit .. and yes, I always liked her!

Reactions: Style_Baby
Has anyone seen Isabelle's Style's latest video? I use to really like her and now I am just irritated by her. She goes on and on about having a curated bag collection but then makes up batshit crazy excuses as to why she needs another bag constantly. Her latest video states she needed a Chanel 19 to wear with her gym clothes because it's a "casual medium size bag". Absolutely nuts.

finally ! I thought it’s just me . Yea she’s a dentist who earns her keeps but she doesn’t practice what she preaches at all. On one hand she says she wants to be mindful with purchases and is taking a leaf from colorfulnoir, on the other hand she’s shopping and unboxing every other day with the most ridiculous items like a Fendi plastic basket bag , Hermes plates and towels etc . And recently , an Hermes Roulis. Some sick obsession going on there .