Which hoodie is cute?

hahahahaha
I just had to say: yay teensie hoodie club!:yahoo:
& which did you decide on, rachelinla?

I think my DH will kill me. I told him I havn't owned any toki clothes yet, I want to give a try. Then I ordered my first one.

I went to happy six to see other styles. I can't make my mind to between & So, I came to here to get some help. But it's even worse, after I saw Titty's pics wearing this one.

Totally, I bought four hoodies. Unbelievable, right? I think I need to stay away from you guys.:busted

I think my DH will kill me. I told him I havn't owned any toki clothes yet, I want to give a try. Then I ordered my first one.

I went to happy six to see other styles. I can't make my mind to between & So, I came to here to get some help. But it's even worse, after I saw Titty's pics wearing this one.

Totally, I bought four hoodies. Unbelievable, right? I think I need to stay away from you guys.:busted
:roflmfao:zOMG!! haha that's so great! This forum is really bad for bank accounts. You should totally get the scoop face long sleeved shirt while you're at it. It's light-weight & really comfortable&awesome. And I'm wearing it right now. hah.

Ahhhh! I need my Latte Hoodie to get here!! I wanna know if it fits!! I'm so scared it'll be too small. :crybaby:I can't sleep at night!! (ha! JK!!:P nothing gets in the way of me sleeping:sleepy:[)

Hooray! My Latte hoodie from Tobi arrived! It's ridiculously cute... I love the ears. For size reference, I am a size 8 and the sweatshirt is an XL :wtf: I knew the stuff ran small, but I didn't realize HOW small... I'm glad I got the XL!

Attachments

• Latte-Hoody.jpg
    Latte-Hoody.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 52
We obviously didn't help one bit! But, hey, now she's the proud owner of way too many toki hoodies! :nuts: Yay!

You can never own too many Toki hoodies! ;)

rachelinla - 3 more and you'll have one for every day of the week! :yes:

Gingiemay - You look adorable!

I bought the same hoodie, but they didn't have an XL at Metropark so I was stuck with a L. :crybaby: It was too small so I haven't worn it yet! i need to lose some weight anyway so it's something to shoot for... being able to fit in it...