Which handbag to keep?

Go with the one that is most comfortable, they are both equally gorgeous. I like the Gallery totes personally because it is the right size for me and I find in comfortable on my shoulder but I don't think one is nicer than the other. BTW that is my favorite Coach patchwork, the colours are great.

This is so confusing! Its about half for Gallery Tote and half for Shoulder tote!!

Will the shoulder tote look to big on me since I am only 5'4" ??? Does it slouch down some after you start using it? I'ts comfortable but looks large on me unless I could get it to slouch down some.

I still can decide---keep the reviews coming!!

I actually like the detail on the gallery tote, but HAVE to have purses that fit comfortably over my shoulder (if they possibly can.) I would always be trying to shove the gallery straps over my shoulder. So unless it is love, go for the shoulder tote.

shoulder tote

its more comfortable IMO, one strap always stays better on shoulder then two

also, shoulder tote is discontinued. you won't find that shape anymore but gallery totes are constantly updated and will still have that boxy shape

The Shoulder Tote is discontinued!? Oh, of course...when I decide I want one :crybaby: