Which H bag for laptop?

I recently had the same issue going on and was going over Garden Party, Evelyne, Marwari and Double Sens in my mind (I have owned the GP, Eve and DS before).

I take my kids into the creche at work so I have to have a hands free bag option plus minimize my bags - my ideal would be Bolide 35 (I have a Macbook Retina 13') but it is too expensive for me right now. I like the idea of using it with Eve strap (but would have to get an Eve as well, LOL).

eventually I settled for DS again - I didn't find a Marwari in a colour that I would have liked plus I don't like the cotton lining, the Eve is too open and GP is not convenient enough with kids in tow (I tried the DS before and really like how practical it was).

I recently had the same issue going on and was going over Garden Party, Evelyne, Marwari and Double Sens in my mind (I have owned the GP, Eve and DS before).

I take my kids into the creche at work so I have to have a hands free bag option plus minimize my bags - my ideal would be Bolide 35 (I have a Macbook Retina 13') but it is too expensive for me right now. I like the idea of using it with Eve strap (but would have to get an Eve as well, LOL).

eventually I settled for DS again - I didn't find a Marwari in a colour that I would have liked plus I don't like the cotton lining, the Eve is too open and GP is not convenient enough with kids in tow (I tried the DS before and really like how practical it was).

Thanks Lara. I have a double sens and do this on casual Friday's when I need to take my laptop home over the weekend. Love the DS too

I have a Mulberry Bayswater for my 13 inch laptop. Laptops are often changed so unless money is no object I would get something less expensive than an H bag.

Surprisingly, it's my favourite work bag. There's always enough space in it. I find myself using B's for daytime and K's (esp 28 and 32) for evenings. However, I tend to stick neutrals when it comes to work:smile:

Scared it will be too high profile... But it might be worth putting my Bs to better use especially 35

Since the girls at work will be gossiping anyway may as well give them something actually worth gossiping about ;p (j/k)

I carry my 13" MacBook Air in the small canvas of my vintage Herbag. I place my Air in a leather sleeve, first to cushion my Mac, and then the sleeve fits inside the Herbag along with a black leather clutch bag containing my normal purse items. This gives me one carry-on item that works for everything. I like to remove the shoulder strap when I arrive at my destination and use the Herbag as my daytime handbag. Then I use the clutch I carried all my purse items in for evening. When it's time to fly home, I reattach the shoulder strap and carry that bad boy as a cross-body through the airport. Chic and practical = love.

You can barely see my 12 inch MacBook in my Raisin Garden Party 36 cm, so I know a 13 inch MacBook would fit. I think any bag 36 cm would work well. GP is my favorite Hermes bag as most people that have been reading my post know. My second favorite would be Kelly 35. I keep my silk shawl in my bag as a security blanket and, of course, to put around my shoulders when it is cold.
IMG_4261.jpg IMG_4263 2.jpg IMG_4262.jpg

Last edited: