Which gold bag do you like best?

I think you are referring to the Wisteria color in satin? Don't see that color on the Jimmy Choo website but I do see it 50% off online! For what it's worth, I saw in person at my local store and it's a mini but does fit a phone (I have a Samsung S22). It's a cute bag and that color is beautiful!

ETA: I found 2 other purples online too. One just referred to as Purple and one called Cassis which is darker than the Wisteria and might be even prettier!
Yes, the Wisteria. I also saw the Cassis. Usually I prefer the darker purples, but the Wisteria is calling to me. Probably because I picture wearing the purse with a little black dress, and Wisteria would show up better against black than Cassis.

Yes, the Wisteria. I also saw the Cassis. Usually I prefer the darker purples, but the Wisteria is calling to me. Probably because I picture wearing the purse with a little black dress, and Wisteria would show up better against black than Cassis.
True. Both colors are beautiful. The wisteria would look great with a little black dress. It's a pretty small bag (approximately 5x8 inches) but should fit the essentials for an evening out. If you Google Jimmy Choo wisteria you will also find various style shoes in this color, many heavily discounted. I think this color would look great with grey as well.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS
What fun! I wish more people would do this here. I love looking at outfit pairings. Thank you for sharing and great choices!

I also loooove #6. Not looking… not looking…

So I went back to Jimmy Choo store with one of the D&G sandals and the color was literally a perfect match. In fact both SA commented my shoe actually matched the bag better than their owns shoes that had on display with it LOL. I realize this bag didn't receive many votes but it's cute, can be worn 3 different ways (more versatile than a traditional clutch), and is small but fits a phone. Since I know the color is a perfect match and I can get it for $700 despite it being new season and $1000 in store, I'm just going to make my life easy and go with the Callie. I know I won't use it much but paired with these shoes could also look nice with black, white/cream or teal (I love teal with gold) plus a few other wardrobe items it will look good with. I realized I could have just used this colorful Gucci WOC which matches the blue for a different look as well but now I'm excited to receive the Choo bag as it's different from anything else I own. Thanks again to all who played along! For the record, you ladies have impeccable taste.... the clear "winners" were the 2 most luxurious/expensive bags: tie between the Loewes flamenco and the BV mini sardine. I love both and will keep them on my wish list.

View attachment 5822339

View attachment 5822341
The bag and sandals are a perfect match! :ps: I also love teal and gold. :ghi5: They just work together so well. This outfit is fabulous!

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
4, 7, or 9 -- although 9, strictly speaking is a gold trimmed bag, not an actual gold bag. I like that Jimmy Choo bag very much, have seen it in their store in other colors. I have a Jimmy Choo Sweetie bag bought years ago that is still in perfect condition and makes a nice accessory for more dressy occasions.