Which gold bag do you like best?

stacy_natalie

Aug 28, 2015
I don't wear much jewelry bc I'm allergic to several metals but I loved these earrings. Then I ordered matching necklace (not sure I'd wear the set together) and was on a search for the perfect dress that would showcase the blue stone. Realized I could pair with gold Dolce & Gabana sandals that I have never worn. Decided I need a small gold bag to complete the ensemble and just found a few online that could work. Made a collage to see it all together. Which do you like best?

InCollage_20230712_043508695.jpg

Firstly, let me say I love the pale blue dress with the gold (and esp. jewellery) in whichever combo you choose to wear them. I also really like the shoes.

Although the gold bag may not get worn much, presumably, it would be a longterm investment.

Since the shoes are a pale gold, I'm taking that as primary importance.

I would narrow down to #1 #3 and #9 in that order on looks alone

In terms of finances, if you go with the BV, think you would have to find some other way of making the investment work for you, but I really like the neo-classical contemporary look of it.

Last edited:
I feel like the Loewe and the BV (3 and 9) are best for this outfit/jewellery and also for further styling with other pieces. Also, the Choo (6) matches well and would be easy to style in different ways.

As a LOEWE Flamenco lover I vote for the Flamenco!! It's such a beautiful bag, lightweight, easy to go in and out and the leather is just divine.
The BV is nice too, but very very small and the "handle" is heavy.