Tech Which game(s) are YOU playing?!

I've been in a committed relationship with City of Heroes since 2004. Just can't beat the costume options. What other game lets you dress up like a homicidal Fabergé egg?

<hugs her spines scrapper but not too tightly>

Last edited:
Wow, I don't know why I've never posted in this sub-forum before. So great to see people who love bags and technology/games! :flowers:

Currently I'm playing Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, Dynasty Warriors 7 XL and Warriors Orochi 3 -- my love for Asian history stems from these sorts of games. :biggrin: I have Skyrim on the backburner, as I'm sure many others do as well, as well as some of the Vita launch titles. I would be playing Ninja Gaiden 3, but it seems terrible from what I've played of it thus far and I'm not sure I want to continue with it. :-s

I used to be a very much PC girl ... But all the games I love are old school.

So at the moment I am tending to play on my iPhone and iPad .... I tend to get obsessed for a while then move on.

So for a while I was obsessed with angry birds, then an iPad game called Monkey.

now it is chess (only taught myself last week so I suck!) and Draw something.

But still rank Tetris as the best game ever!

I only really play two games religiously, Caesar III and The Sims 2.
I've had Caesar III since 1999 and I love it dearly, it combines my love of economics and micro-managing :P
The Sims 2 still kills The Sims 3 in my book (the characters in Sims 3 all look the same) and I love building families and watching my neighbourhoods grow.

I also casually play all the Fables, Dynasty Warriors and my N64 games (MarioKart, Zelda OoT)...

talldrnkofwater said:
Spider solitaire
Draw something- and I've come to the realization that I can't draw for ish

I've come to the same realization - maybe it would be easier if I played on my iPad rather than iPhone - always feel like my fingers (although actually quite small) are too fat to draw on the iPhone!