Which first? Chanel Caviar Double Flap Medium, GST or Louis Vuitton Mahina L?

Which one first?

• Chanel Caviar Double Flap Medium with GWH

• Chanel GST with GHW

• Louis Vuitton Mahina L in Noir or Opal

Results are only viewable after voting.
classic flap - after you get your gst or lv, the classic flap will still be on your mind. :smile:

OMG that is so true!!!

I think I'll pop down to Chadstone this weekend to check out the flap. I was quoted a little over $5K for the medium and under $6K for the jumbo(?), so its still a bit extravagant (even for me), but I do agree that with the neverending price increases, I really should be getting one soon!

And then, of course, I'll stop by Louis Vuitton just to drool over the Mahina L...I really do have a soft spot for slouchy bags...

Thanks for all the replies!

Last edited:
Hi all! This is my first thread so please be kind to me!

I'm 25 and would really love to spoil myself with a new luxury bag but I'm so undecided as to which one I want first! Knowing myself, eventually I may very well end up with all three but I'd really like to just get one first.

My choices are, in no particular order:
(1) Chanel Caviar Double Flap Medium with GHW
(2) Chanel GST in black with GHW (I've already got a medium Cambon tote)
(3) Louis Vuitton Mahina L in Noir or Opal

I have done a search for similar threads but the latest threads are more than 6 months old!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

I voted for Chanel Caviar Double Flap Medium with GWH! Best wishes!

My goodness! I was exactly in that situation a year ago. Cant decide between the three. Finally, decided to go with LV Mahina L in Opal. I thought I was settled, then but NO ... Kept thinking , dreaming, lusting about the Chanel black caviar jumbo w SWH. A week later, I took the plunged and got myself what I really wanted, the Chanel classic jumbo. I m definitely on a ban for a year, and soon will be getting myself the GST. Good luck to you.