Which fashion decade are you and your Mulberry

I have just this morning made a mad dash to Shepton, and for the first time ever, despite my best efforts returned with nothing. Does this mean that I am certainly not of the current decade?

Hi JJB

I think you & I both struggle with the modern styles - I remain very disappointed with the new styles/leathers and dont get me started on the coated canvas brigade!

'Hope you're doing okay - really feel for you with everything you are dealing with!

'Looking forward to seeing your Green beauty! (may have one to declare myself shortly and I think it will make you laugh, clue: Bham New Street)

Ells xx

JJB - shame about Shepton.....I have days when i cannot make a decision but that is often related to other stuff.....sounds like you deserve a treat.

I dont know which decade i fall into but i love square bags and totes, and slightly masculine styles. (Roxy A4, Elgin, jody tote, bays, alfie)

I am not into the new styles really and not into colour.

I like endurability, practicality and edginess.....

I once hated the Roxanne but now feel drawn to it....

not keen on 'pretty!'

What does that make me? (apart from a bit of a boy?)

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I think I am slowly starting to settle after trying out different styles.

My preferred styles are the Roxy and Bays but don't mind going outwith the classic colours/leathers for a bit of pzazz!!

I like pockets, bags with lots of compartments which is probably why I like Roxy and Mabel.

Am struggling with my Mitzy messenger because she is so plain. Unfortunately can't return her as I've carried her once.