Which fashion decade are you and your Mulberry

alison123

Mar 18, 2008
looking at the fashions recently, I'm definately the 1950s which east west and ledburys.

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
ooh this is an interesting question!

I think Im 40s & 50s too with my Bays & Ledburys.

However what about my Roxys - are they the equivalent of an Edwardian Gladstone?

JJB

Nov 24, 2008
I have just this morning made a mad dash to Shepton, and for the first time ever, despite my best efforts returned with nothing. Does this mean that I am certainly not of the current decade?

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Hi JJB

I think you & I both struggle with the modern styles - I remain very disappointed with the new styles/leathers and dont get me started on the coated canvas brigade!

'Hope you're doing okay - really feel for you with everything you are dealing with!

'Looking forward to seeing your Green beauty! (may have one to declare myself shortly and I think it will make you laugh, clue: Bham New Street)

Ells xx

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
JJB - shame about Shepton.....I have days when i cannot make a decision but that is often related to other stuff.....sounds like you deserve a treat.

I dont know which decade i fall into but i love square bags and totes, and slightly masculine styles. (Roxy A4, Elgin, jody tote, bays, alfie)

I am not into the new styles really and not into colour.

I like endurability, practicality and edginess.....

I once hated the Roxanne but now feel drawn to it....

not keen on 'pretty!'

What does that make me? (apart from a bit of a boy?)

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
6 Rosemaries, 1 Roxanne and 1 Antony. I've no idea what fashion decade you'd say I'm from. I'd say classic and timeless decade... hopefully my batch will never date.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
I think I am slowly starting to settle after trying out different styles.

My preferred styles are the Roxy and Bays but don't mind going outwith the classic colours/leathers for a bit of pzazz!!

I like pockets, bags with lots of compartments which is probably why I like Roxy and Mabel.

Am struggling with my Mitzy messenger because she is so plain. Unfortunately can't return her as I've carried her once.