Which Do You Prefer? (Suhali line)

Out of those two the Le Fab. I bought the Lockit and returned it....just too masculine for me. I went to buy the Le Fab, but it was too big for my frame, I ended up buyng the L'Epanoui pm.... didn't see the Le Tal when I was there or I may have bought that one instead. :shrugs: Try them on and then decide! Good luck!

i prefer the white lockit to the white le fab (too much hardware). but like the other pf members have said, the lockit GM is huge!!! it felt bigger than the XL YSL muse.

Hmm...maybe I'll go with the Le Fab for now. I thought I might like the Lockit GM since I'm fan of big bags but maybe it really will be too big for me :confused1: I've always like the shape of the Le Fab so I think I'll give that one a try. I wish I could try them both on. I hate not having an LV by me! :crybaby:

Thank you all so much for your input!!

Almost got our mom the Le Fab and then the GM but both were quite large, the MM might be the right size for you, the gm and le fab are reallly big IRL, but U might know that, in that case I say it depends on your personality, IMO the Lockit is a little bit more suttle when u dont want to OVER stand out or seem to be showing off or w.e, the Le Fab is a fabulous bag for everything but it is quite noticiable and u will get lotsa of stares, use that to guide you AS WELL AS.... Choose the one U Like Best!!!!! :flowers:

I've a sienne Lockit MM, and a plum le Fab. They're 2 completely different bags in both style and personality. Ms Plum has the 'wow factor' and is a huge compliment magnet, whereas the Lockit is understated and classic. I'm 5'8" and the size of both I find perfect.
Keep in mind the le Fab is more structured, and has the open top so is more restrictive if you're carrying bulky gear around. It's also heavier than the Lockit).
They're both equally beautiful bags...you can't go wrong with either.

toss up, i love the lockit and the le fab. I guess it depends if you want a shoulder bag or not. The le fab will fit over your shoulder, i dont think the pm lockit will. As for the GM lockit I agree its more like a weekend away bag.