Which do you prefer? Kelly Wallet or Garden Party Negonda?

Thank you loves! Wallet is winning. 2 iPhones? really?
Its utility is attracting me...

Really:smile: Today I have time to take a pic, 2 phones go in fine, without ultra bulky cases it closes easily, I left the bulky case in just to show what goes into my chèvre wallet. Case is very bulky, it probably can represent 2 phones’ width. It can’t close with 3 phones inside but easily two. One’s a 6+, other one is a 7 I think.

Editing pic, up in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockin Birkin
Depends on what bags you plan on using the Kelly wallet in. I have one and don’t carry it in anything but a B35. For all other bags it’s simply too big and the closure does push into the leather and can leave a dent on small bags. It does work as a small clutch though I don’t put a phone it it. Mine is Epsom and doesn’t stretch.

i go for GP, not because i own 2 GPs. it's just that i want all my Hermes clean but wallet will get dirty easily by putting money in (unless you get a black wallet). its just my opinion or maybe i love my hermes items too much. good luck deciding.:smile:

GP all the way. In Negonda it's a great ali year ,all weather bag . Colour choice may be something to think about , it will depend your location and style.
Mine is a Summer bag in toile and Barenia , so maybe those people you mentioned would think /not so classy ?
Who cares about them , be your own person :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: confidence is all!

it is a dilemma and certainly at that price point GP may be the preferred choice since you are actually getting a bag and not a wallet! Both are classic designs though I would tend to think a GP is more fun, worry free and casual when compared to a Kelly wallet

if you already have a similar sized bag, then definitely go for the wallet... i have not used my GP much since I started getting into other styles (B /toolbox/bolide)
K wallet does have its cons, the turn key is definitely in the way and may not be as versatile as other types of Hermes wallet. However, it is elegant and a forever classic. I sometimes use it as a clutch!

Good luck with your choice and let us know what you have ended up with! And dont forget to do a photo reveal :biggrin:

Last edited:
Really:smile: Today I have time to take a pic, 2 phones go in fine, without ultra bulky cases it closes easily, I left the bulky case in just to show what goes into my chèvre wallet. Case is very bulky, it probably can represent 2 phones’ width. It can’t close with 3 phones inside but easily two. One’s a 6+, other one is a 7 I think.

Editing pic, up in a bit.
Thank you so much!

Depends on what bags you plan on using the Kelly wallet in. I have one and don’t carry it in anything but a B35. For all other bags it’s simply too big and the closure does push into the leather and can leave a dent on small bags. It does work as a small clutch though I don’t put a phone it it. Mine is Epsom and doesn’t stretch.

Thank you! yeah, I know it is a lil bit big... but I prefer bigger one. Bigger is better for me... :smile:

i go for GP, not because i own 2 GPs. it's just that i want all my Hermes clean but wallet will get dirty easily by putting money in (unless you get a black wallet). its just my opinion or maybe i love my hermes items too much. good luck deciding.:smile:

Thank you. Yes, a wallet has to work everyday, so it get dirty easily. .. Bags have holidays though...

GP all the way. In Negonda it's a great ali year ,all weather bag . Colour choice may be something to think about , it will depend your location and style.
Mine is a Summer bag in toile and Barenia , so maybe those people you mentioned would think /not so classy ?
Who cares about them , be your own person :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: confidence is all!

Thank you! You've got a point. Finally I have decided....

it is a dilemma and certainly at that price point GP may be the preferred choice since you are actually getting a bag and not a wallet! Both are classic designs though I would tend to think a GP is more fun, worry free and casual when compared to a Kelly wallet

if you already have a similar sized bag, then definitely go for the wallet... i have not used my GP much since I started getting into other styles (B /toolbox/bolide)
K wallet does have its cons, the turn key is definitely in the way and may not be as versatile as other types of Hermes wallet. However, it is elegant and a forever classic. I sometimes use it as a clutch!

Good luck with your choice and let us know what you have ended up with! And dont forget to do a photo reveal :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your detailed analysis. Yes, everything has pros and cons.