Which do you prefer? Kelly Wallet or Garden Party Negonda?

I've an iPhone 6 plus and it fits nicely. I don't think that the X is larger than the 6 plus. When you said Cadena, do you mean the lock that acts as the zipper head inside the wallet? It is super cute.and does not get in the way of closing the wallet even when you stuff it.

Do you have any color preference of either the wallet or GP ?

Thank you again. I am sorry ,I mean the Croire. Is it a hassle to open and close many times a day?

My options are Blue Brighton/GP and Blue Saphir/KW.

Thank you again. I am sorry ,I mean the Croire. Is it a hassle to open and close many times a day?

My options are Blue Brighton/GP and Blue Saphir/KW.
There is another way to do it. You can close the flaps first and put the front flap on top. When you open the wallet, the turnkey is long enough that it gives room for you to get your credit card and bills without having to unstrap the skinny flaps.

Wallet. You use it almost daily and it fits a lot. I like it for travel, it holds my passport and 2 iPhone 6+ with no cases or thin cases; and the usual cards, cash and coins. For normal days it can even hold a tiny lip balm or lip gloss. I've one for almost 10 years and it is holding up so well. Mine is in chevre though so it's a softer leather, not sure if other leathers eg. epsom will expand as much.

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
Wallet. You use it almost daily and it fits a lot. I like it for travel, it holds my passport and 2 iPhone 6+ with no cases or thin cases; and the usual cards, cash and coins. For normal days it can even hold a tiny lip balm or lip gloss. I've one for almost 10 years and it is holding up so well. Mine is in chevre though so it's a softer leather, not sure if other leathers eg. epsom will expand as much.

Thank you loves! Wallet is winning. 2 iPhones? really?
Its utility is attracting me...

Another vote for the Kelly wallet! I have one in Gold to partner with my Gold B, love it as it is incredibly gorgeous, stylish, easy to get in and out and so very classic. It has held up nicely for many years now too. I don't own a GP (never really been a fan) so can't really comment on it. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Rockin Birkin
Another vote for the Kelly wallet! I have one in Gold to partner with my Gold B, love it as it is incredibly gorgeous, stylish, easy to get in and out and so very classic. It has held up nicely for many years now too. I don't own a GP (never really been a fan) so can't really comment on it. Good luck deciding!

Thank you MarvelGirl. Wallet is ahead of GP!
You are the first one who is telling easy to get in and out, ha ha!

Reactions: MarvelGirl
Thank you MarvelGirl. Wallet is ahead of GP!
You are the first one who is telling easy to get in and out, ha ha!

Haha! :lol: Yep, after using it for a few years now, I am an expert at opening and closing it very quickly. I never leave her half open or closed either. I like her looking perfect in my bag at all times. I receive so many compliments on it too - some know it is Hermes, some don't. People really love how unique the opening is and secure. Love the Kelly Wallet!

Haha! :lol: Yep, after using it for a few years now, I am an expert at opening and closing it very quickly. I never leave her half open or closed either. I like her looking perfect in my bag at all times. I receive so many compliments on it too - some know it is Hermes, some don't. People really love how unique the opening is and secure. Love the Kelly Wallet!

I see! Your open-close technique have improved.
Yeah, It's so classy.
I am leaning toward KW.

Reactions: MarvelGirl
I have both, both are great.

I don't know how anyone can get two iPhones in their Kelly wallet....I can just get one. Not much else.

Really depends what you need to carry. Kelly Wallet will not fit a laptop, for instance.

I have both, both are great.

I don't know how anyone can get two iPhones in their Kelly wallet....I can just get one. Not much else.

Really depends what you need to carry. Kelly Wallet will not fit a laptop, for instance.

Thank you so much QuelleFromage. Yes, I know it depends on individuals.
When it comes to GP, I would not get books or a PC in KW. Originally I don't like to take my bag. I am an Empty-handed person!

I have both. I enjoy things I use more, and my GP gets a lot of use, so I vote for GP. (I’ve never mastered the Kelly wallet as a clutch and I don’t use it as a wallet because it’s too pretty to bang up.)
Both are almost same price, and I do love both of them... I can't make up my mind which one to choose.
$4000 for just a wallet? No, it's a Kelly!
$4000 for just a sport bag? No, it's a all leather one.
If you were me, which one?