Canvas or caviar

• Black canvas

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Blue canvas

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Black caviar

Votes: 34 30.1%

• Total voters
I like the canvas for Hawaii.. i think its a useful bag here, I'm hoping they will come out with the smaller size again in some color! If I had to chose now I'd go blue, I rarely wear my black bags in Hawaii anymore, especially with working from home and casual sundresses etc...

Hi , I am also going to pick up a blue canvas deauville large . Is the blue denim canvas durable ? Does the denim color rub off on clothes ? Thanks
I have the black one shown above and it’s durable. I‘ve never had it color transfer. I also have an older navy/gold weave and it’s worn well with no color transfer.

Here are my Deauville’s in canvas and caviar. I like them both. I don’t find the caviar to be heavy. If I had to choose, I would get caviar. Whatever you decide, I encourage you to inspect the bag thoroughly before purchase. There were quality issues with my caviar shipped to my local store from another store. I had to exchange it. Also, if you choose caviar, please ensure they pack it in the appropriate sized box. I know someone who had her caviar ruined because the SA packed it in a box that was too small.
Hi, can you share the wear and tear (if any) and any quality issues with the Deauville’s black caviar.. I love the design and I am considering to get it, in replacement of my black GST. I never actually had a chance to hold it in the boutique so just curious if the style is easy to carry for work.

Last edited:
Hi, can you share the wear and tear (if any) and any quality issues with the Deauville’s black caviar.. I love the design and I am considering to get it, in replacement of my black GST. I never actually had a chance to hold it in the boutique so just curious if the style is easy to carry for work.
I have the small/med pebbled black caviar Deauville and it’s an easy bag to carry. I always get Large bags because I’m 5-10”, but ended up selling my large one because it was too bulky for me. (I have 3 large fabric Deauvilles, but they are more flexible and easier to carry.) The only wear and tear I’ve seen on it is the handles are kind of sticky. I bought mine from a chanel boutique, so it’s authentic. They chose an interesting material to wrap the handles. It is a great bag, but I will always prefer my GST or newer Chanel shopping tote for every day use.

Reactions: Whitepegasus
Hi All,

I have been searching for this chanel deauville from series 20,23 and 23. I found one on FP but returned because it has a lot of discoloration.If anyone has any leads, please message me!

Attachments

• DA26F162-A515-4D0C-A3CC-C22668810EDF.png
    DA26F162-A515-4D0C-A3CC-C22668810EDF.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 49
Hey everyone! Just a question regarding sizing of the deavuille totes. I recently purchased a large black leather Deauville with both top handles and shoulder strap for work and absolutely love it. I also purchased an organiser from Samorga for it. I bought the one on their site for the leather bag.

Long story short they are now telling me I purchased it for the wrong bag. The one they make it for is the large leather with studs. Not large leather without studs (which I have).

Are they actually a different sized bag? I thought they were the same bag just in a different pattern. Like literally one has studs and one doesn't and that is the only difference.

Thank you in advance for any clarification you can give me :smile: