Which David Yurman ring to pick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #16 Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    Thank you for your opinion. Would also love to hear why you like the style No. 1 or 2.

2. They are both beautiful, but I think #2 looks better on you. The first one seems to take up too much space on your finger, if you know what I mean!

3. Both are quite lovely, but I prefer how the second one looks on your finger.

4. I like the first one, it seems like it is more wearable. This will be a tough decision, because they are two very different rings!

5. Thanks for everyone's direct response. Just want to give you update that I purchased the first ring and pictures are attached. The price is close to $980.

Also what do you think the value/price of DY, based on it is mainly silver and/or a bit gold and diamond? Do you think it is worthy the price? Will you pay around $1000 to get a silver plus a bit diamond ring? Just a thought.

Attached Files:

6. Go for the petite albion (the prasiolite one). That is the ultimate classic DY ring and is a great starter piece. If you are serious about DY, the albion is it. This is the smaller size. I have the 11mm and 14mm in the albion and I love them!

I also really love the confetti ring too, but I think you should go with the albion first. I feel the albion is more of an everyday ring (I wear mine a few times a week) whereas the confetti isn't.

7. Oops! I just saw your updated post and you got the confetti! Congrats! It is a nice ring. DY rings are very addicting! To answer your question, I think what you paid is fair. You are really paying for the name. I've paid more than $1k for my silver DY rings/bracelets and they are worth it in my opinion if you give it a lot of love.

Btw - I love the shade of your nail polish! Where is it from?

8. Thanks. As for petite albion prasiolite, I did have the necklace for a few years, and love the stone and design. But I don't like match the necklace to the ring, I went with Confetti ring which is the another design of DY I love.

9. I see. I have the petite albion necklace too! I don't like matchy matchy either so I don't wear mine together either.

You should check out the crossover and the X rings. Those are really pretty too.