Which David Yurman ring to pick

Thanks for everyone's direct response. Just want to give you update that I purchased the first ring and pictures are attached. The price is close to $980.

Also what do you think the value/price of DY, based on it is mainly silver and/or a bit gold and diamond? Do you think it is worthy the price? Will you pay around $1000 to get a silver plus a bit diamond ring? Just a thought.

Attachments

• Confetti Diamond Ring 2.jpg
    Confetti Diamond Ring 2.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Confetti Diamond Ring 1.jpg
    Confetti Diamond Ring 1.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 235
Go for the petite albion (the prasiolite one). That is the ultimate classic DY ring and is a great starter piece. If you are serious about DY, the albion is it. This is the smaller size. I have the 11mm and 14mm in the albion and I love them!

I also really love the confetti ring too, but I think you should go with the albion first. I feel the albion is more of an everyday ring (I wear mine a few times a week) whereas the confetti isn't.

Oops! I just saw your updated post and you got the confetti! Congrats! It is a nice ring. DY rings are very addicting! To answer your question, I think what you paid is fair. You are really paying for the name. I've paid more than $1k for my silver DY rings/bracelets and they are worth it in my opinion if you give it a lot of love.

Btw - I love the shade of your nail polish! Where is it from?

Oops! I just saw your updated post and you got the confetti! Congrats! It is a nice ring. DY rings are very addicting! To answer your question, I think what you paid is fair. You are really paying for the name. I've paid more than $1k for my silver DY rings/bracelets and they are worth it in my opinion if you give it a lot of love.

Btw - I love the shade of your nail polish! Where is it from?
Thanks. As for petite albion prasiolite, I did have the necklace for a few years, and love the stone and design. But I don't like match the necklace to the ring, I went with Confetti ring which is the another design of DY I love.

Thanks. As for petite albion prasiolite, I did have the necklace for a few years, and love the stone and design. But I don't like match the necklace to the ring, I went with Confetti ring which is the another design of DY I love.

I see. I have the petite albion necklace too! I don't like matchy matchy either so I don't wear mine together either.

You should check out the crossover and the X rings. Those are really pretty too.