Which Daria?

beaver232 said:
Lucky girl - shame you can't wear them both At the same time. The colours look sooo good together becca:loveeyes:

Thankyou. They are beautiful. There's a story behind the orange one. Dec 2009 was when I got my first mulberry (oak large Anthony). A month later we were flying out to new York & the girl boarding in front of me had the orange daria hobo. I lusted after it the whole flight. Whilst in NYC I couldn't believe it a girl took to the til the exact same bag in Bloomingdales sale. I had missed out! Once back home after stalking the net trying to find one I gave up all hope. We took a trip to Norwich one Sunday & there was the gorge daria hobo in John Lewis!! With 30% off!! Paid £455 I think back then! It was meant to be! She's one of my faves. :smile:

Thankyou. They are beautiful. There's a story behind the orange one. Dec 2009 was when I got my first mulberry (oak large Anthony). A month later we were flying out to new York & the girl boarding in front of me had the orange daria hobo. I lusted after it the whole flight. Whilst in NYC I couldn't believe it a girl took to the til the exact same bag in Bloomingdales sale. I had missed out! Once back home after stalking the net trying to find one I gave up all hope. We took a trip to Norwich one Sunday & there was the gorge daria hobo in John Lewis!! With 30% off!! Paid £455 I think back then! It was meant to be! She's one of my faves. :smile:
I love those 'meant to be' stories. Such a great price too. She's certainly a striking bag...x

I may be wrong but i'm sure i read that date somewhere.

The price rises are astronomical, a straight £100 on all the styles, I for one will not be buying anything at full price again unless I happen to win the lottery.

I've heard 1st November somewhere, too :cursing: I'm not impressed by £100 on all styles, I can tell you! :mad:

Do you have a preference for either the hobo or the satchel, in terms of ease of use etc, CP?

I actually use the satchel more, probably because the satchel is black.

However I always double up the strap and wear it as a shoulder bag.

I love my oxblood hobo too but there is just something really special about the satchel

Good old Norwich - that's where I shop but unfortunately John Lewis don't do Mulberry anymore :nogood: :tdown: :nogood: