Which Croc Bag to Get?

I'm partial to the black croc Kelly. As for pricing, a 28cm sellier black porosus pre-price hike was around $21,000 USD so add a few hundred or $1K to get to the retail for a 32 Sellier, and that can be your starting point. HTH!

Hmmm...thank you all for your honest opinions. Is it accurate that croc kellys are around $20,000 and that croc birkins are around $30,000?

I think right how croc kelly is a more feasible option to me. I've been dreaming about it for quite a long time now, so I think I'll take the plunge.

And yes, I was thinking the same too about the color black. It'll really round out my collection.

Thank you!

It depends on the skin and size; nilo is less than porosus. A matte nilo in a 30cm Birkin was around $23K pre-price hike whereas a 35cm shiny porosus croc is around the low $30s.

It's beautiful, and LZ is awesome, but the pricing is a bit high for a bag of this vintage IMO considering a new one can be had for just a few thousand more. A similar one was sold by sandiaexchange a few months ago for about $10K.

It's beautiful, and LZ is awesome, but the pricing is a bit high for a bag of this vintage IMO considering a new one can be had for just a few thousand more. A similar one was sold by sandiaexchange a few months ago for about $10K.

I bought this one from Sandia. I NEVER carry it and I just bought that 35 matte croc birkin. I might consider letting her go.

They both are beautiful, but the Kelly is GORGEOUS!!!!! I really love the Kelly bags. So classic and elegeant. That would be a forever bag. It would always be in style.

I think down deep you'll know which one is really YOUR style when you take into consideration the bags you already have.

Good luck. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Another vote for the black croc Kelly.
And, since it sounds like croc Kelly would be cheaper than croc Birkin, you could use the saving to buy another Birkin, perhaps in a dark color like ebene or cocoan or chocolate, to be your workhorse.