Which combination is better?!

Keep what I already have or exchange them for the other colour combo?

• Keep

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exchange

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
I recently purchased some bangles to wear with my Cartier Love ring and I’m not sure if I should exchange them for the opposite colour combo. I’m thinking now the little diamonds would maybe pop more in a rose gold band and the chunkier chain style would be better in silver?! (Definitely want one rose gold and one silver as I love the mixed metal look).
Which colour combo do you think would be better on me? First pic is the bangles I currently have, the other pic is the same bangles in the different colour combo.
Thanks in advance for giving me your opinion!!86CBB7F9-F9D3-4640-B831-49E0C5797AA9.jpeg
or would this colour combo be nicer?
777B6A27-A5BD-4DE9-8216-9D3DFD8E3C5C.jpeg

I'm voting exchange because it's on you mind so I think you're on the fence about this combo.

Unless someone is a total white metal person or showing-off the quality of the diamonds is really important. I think the rg looks nicer on it's own / with just the ring.

Reactions: Pkac
Who makes the chain bangle. Very pretty! I like both combos equally.

The Silver Collective! They make cute, incredibly affordable pieces. Im so sick of needing assistance to put on my Tiffany bracelets, I wanted some day to day options that I could slip on and off myself and not have to baby them.

The Silver Collective! They make cute, incredibly affordable pieces. Im so sick of needing assistance to put on my Tiffany bracelets, I wanted some day to day options that I could slip on and off myself and not have to baby them.
I manage with my tiffany bracelets no problem, it's a matter of how you position them. You can also push under the table to hold it in place while you close it. Finally I heard you can use a paper clip to help, but I'm not sure how exactly.

Reactions: Pkac