Which combination is better?!

Keep what I already have or exchange them for the other colour combo?

• Keep

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Exchange

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
I recently purchased some bangles to wear with my Cartier Love ring and I’m not sure if I should exchange them for the opposite colour combo. I’m thinking now the little diamonds would maybe pop more in a rose gold band and the chunkier chain style would be better in silver?! (Definitely want one rose gold and one silver as I love the mixed metal look).
Which colour combo do you think would be better on me? First pic is the bangles I currently have, the other pic is the same bangles in the different colour combo.
Thanks in advance for giving me your opinion!! 86CBB7F9-F9D3-4640-B831-49E0C5797AA9.jpeg
or would this colour combo be nicer?
777B6A27-A5BD-4DE9-8216-9D3DFD8E3C5C.jpeg

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I'm voting exchange because it's on you mind so I think you're on the fence about this combo.

Unless someone is a total white metal person or showing-off the quality of the diamonds is really important. I think the rg looks nicer on it's own / with just the ring.

Reactions: Pkac

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
Who makes the chain bangle. Very pretty! I like both combos equally.
The Silver Collective! They make cute, incredibly affordable pieces. Im so sick of needing assistance to put on my Tiffany bracelets, I wanted some day to day options that I could slip on and off myself and not have to baby them.

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
Hmm, I don’t typically buy plated metals. How well does the finish hold up?
Neither do I, so I’ll have to see how they go. Wanted some more options / variety and not wanting to spend a lot at the moment, so hopefully they’ll hold up ok.

marie132

Sep 14, 2016
Lala-land ^^;
The Silver Collective! They make cute, incredibly affordable pieces. Im so sick of needing assistance to put on my Tiffany bracelets, I wanted some day to day options that I could slip on and off myself and not have to baby them.
I manage with my tiffany bracelets no problem, it's a matter of how you position them. You can also push under the table to hold it in place while you close it. Finally I heard you can use a paper clip to help, but I'm not sure how exactly.

Reactions: Pkac