Which Coloured Flap To Buy?!

chymera

Jan 16, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Hi ladies,

I currently have the first two bags in the photo but i'm itching to get another flap!
I'm tossing between a caviar jumbo lipstick red or a lambskin light beige/dark beige jumbo or 2.55.

Please help! I can only get one bag this year and don't want to make the wrong decision.

I like to wear jeans and black/white tops with heels casually and usually black/grey skirts for work. I think the red and beige with go well with my boring style but i'm torn between both colours :shucks:

TIA! :flowers:

Attachments

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
London
Red jumbo as I am not too keen on the dark beige as I feel the beige clair is a better colour and I would rather choose a brown over the dark beige but that's just me lol.

Whatever you decide will make an exciting contribution to your collection. Good luck

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
red caviar for sure! its a lower maintenance bag, whereas the beige lambskin jumbo will definitely need to be 'babied' more, especially since its lighter coloured.

blackquilt

May 14, 2011
Chanel la la Land
I would vote for red or dark beige. Just got a dark beige a few days ago, and it's beyond stunning (kinda a camel colour). I also have a dark red jumbo, so I really feel
you can't go wrong with either of these colours, very classic. Good Luck deciding... it ain't easy:smile:

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
No question.....red! I would worry about color transfer with the dark beige and red is just too fabulous.

shosho811

Reformed Shopaholic
O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
London
I got a dark red caviar jumbo about a month ago and have not stopped using it.

I definitely vote for RED!!