Which Coloured Flap To Buy?!

chymera

Jan 16, 2011
Hi ladies,

I currently have the first two bags in the photo but i'm itching to get another flap!
I'm tossing between a caviar jumbo lipstick red or a lambskin light beige/dark beige jumbo or 2.55.

Please help! I can only get one bag this year and don't want to make the wrong decision.

I like to wear jeans and black/white tops with heels casually and usually black/grey skirts for work. I think the red and beige with go well with my boring style but i'm torn between both colours :shucks:

TIA! :flowers:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 520
Red jumbo as I am not too keen on the dark beige as I feel the beige clair is a better colour and I would rather choose a brown over the dark beige but that's just me lol.

Whatever you decide will make an exciting contribution to your collection. Good luck

I would vote for red or dark beige. Just got a dark beige a few days ago, and it's beyond stunning (kinda a camel colour). I also have a dark red jumbo, so I really feel
you can't go wrong with either of these colours, very classic. Good Luck deciding... it ain't easy:smile: