Which colour hobo/day is better? Pls help!

Which colour hobo/day?

• Sapin

• Cornflower

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Sapin, mainly because I tend to like greens more than blues. I haven't seen one yet, IRL, but from what people have described it's a nice color.

I voted for Sapin because you said you prefer Green over Blue and the leather on the Sapin seems to be consistently gorgeous--thick and smooshy! That is good if you are ordering sight unseen.:yes:

I vote for Sapin, and my enthusiasm for this color and leather keeps growing, especially after seeing the post of the sapin purse. I also want to see yours if you get one (which I hope you do)! But definitely this dark green is a punchy neutral in that it goes with everything-natural colors like tan and brown, jewel tones, jeans, suit colors like grey and black... basically it will go with everything.

I voted for the sapin because I really like the hobo in more conservative colors that pretty much go with everything. I acutally have the hobo in the olive color and I just love it. So I imagine that sapin will be somewhat similar to the olive.

tough decision, cause cornflower is soooooooooo lovely. Sapin is probably better for the fall. Though cornflower goes with most clothes. I think you should think about your closet and which color matches with more clothes.