Which color would you pick in a 28cm Croc Kelly?

What color for a 28cm Sellier Croc Kelly

• Black

• Miel

• Braise

• Rouge VIF

Results are only viewable after voting.
KB^^ That is INDEED Rouge VIF Croc! :love: Okay, Miel, Rouge VIF or Braise. KB, those were my thoughts exactly concerning the croc--a dash of color to spice things up a bit.

Japster, LMAO over here!!! :roflmfao:

Nathansgirl--it took me forever to figure out whether to go for Birkin or Kelly in a croc.

I had never thought of Braise until I saw it IRL in a Bearn and it wasn't as bright as I had thought it would be--granted it's not a subtle red by any means, but pretty wearable. Rouge VIF is a nice compromise between the Braise and the Miel--pretty wearable shade.

Darn, this is going to be tough....I really fell hard for Miel after seeing Gina's gorgeous Kelly and gazing at 24's avatar, but the color-oriented side of me is telling me to be bold and go for something bright!

I vote for rouge vif croc kelly w/GH. braise is the best red of all, i agree with duna but because you're in neutral most of the time, rouge vif suit u the best.

U need some color to your neutral outfit + u do not want a bag which is too bright to carry during the day & night.

rouge vif is mid-neutral, mid-dark, mid-bright. what i like best about rouge vif croc is you can see the scales more clearly than miel or braise.

I like braise a lot, but in a 25cm so it's not too loud.

I first voted for miel based on your description, but considering the color-oriented side of you that you later mentioned, maybe a red croc would be a good option.

Great input ladies. Thank you so much! Why is it that I have a feeling that I may not be able to stop with just one croc? So many great color choices! I think Miel or Rouge VIF at this point. Shoes, our 5th year anniversary is towards the end of this year so this would be my gift. Now I just need to wait patiently for it to happen once I decide on a color and place the order, or for one to appear when I'm in Paris in late spring. I was told that croc orders seem to take at least a year in terms of turnaround time so it may be awhile.

Well, I love braise:rolleyes: , I also expected braise to be brighter than it is in real life. It is not really bright...in pics, it comes out SO much brighter than it's true color. My second choice is rouge vif:drool:
I love miel, but would want a brighter color if it was my first croc or only croc kelly. I think for everyday, miel is a great choice though.