Which color to pick for Edith??

BalenciagaLove said:
Wintotty, what a cute avatar!!! She looks so snuggly!!!!

Are you getting the whiskey?? It's gorgeous! The chocolate is gorgeous too! You can't go wrong with either color.

Thank you! This was when he was only7 weeks old. He's now 3 years old, and weigh whopping 8 lbs, which is very heavy for Chihuahua:smile:

Then:
CIMG0011.jpg

Now:
CIMG0179.jpg

Yes, I got Whiskey, hope I love it:love:

Congrats Wintotty! Can't wait till you get her! The whiskey would have been my pick as well, if I were getting an Edith.

I just love your furbaby! So adorable, I just wanna pick him up give him cuddles!!! Is the other pooch yours as well or is that a playmate you were baby-sitting?

redney said:
Hi - would anyone know if Edith comes in medium size, chamois/light tannish color?? Thanks!

Hi again everybody- I'm a newbie here (and REALLY loving this site!!!) - sorry for the double posting. I read through more posts and found there do exist medium Ediths in chamois/sand color...somewhere out there! ack! I'm still torn between the chamois and whiskey. Decisions, decisions!

redney said:
Hi again everybody- I'm a newbie here (and REALLY loving this site!!!) - sorry for the double posting. I read through more posts and found there do exist medium Ediths in chamois/sand color...somewhere out there! ack! I'm still torn between the chamois and whiskey. Decisions, decisions!

Try Saks for the chamois Edith...if that is the one you decided to go with. They have a good return policy, and this color is much easier to find then the whiskey. I love them both! I can tell you that, in my experience, the chamois is much pebblier than the whiskey leather. Let us know what you decide!

OMG!!!!!!!! I HATE Saks!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I talked to SA and she confirmed there are 7 Whiskey Edith available in whole stores. I placed an order, gave my credit card/address info. and all. Today, I called again to confirm, and she said "bag hasn't been picked up yet" WHAT???? I was confused. I thought I already secured my bag, but how Saks do is, they input order in computer system, and wait if those stores with inventory may/may not pick up the order. I asked if they can just call those stores and tell themt to secure bag for me, and they said that they have to wait for a while....
So, I called other Saks stores, and all 5 stores I called told me Edith is all sold out nationwide, and no stores have them in stock. WTF????

So I cancelled my order (sort of), and got a bag from leshent(Ebay). Hoping it'll come in 2-3 days. I proceeded to pay via paypal, and my only option to pay is using "E-check" which is going to take about 5 days to clear. I called Paypal, why I can't send money immediately like I used to be able to do, but they said it's because it is a high-risk transaction(possibility of charge-back or something). and there's nothing I can do but wait for it to clear.............

At least, I should get a bag in a week or two....still I wanted it soon!!! sorry had to bent:sad2:

I received her PM at TFS, and until now somehow I couldn't open the message....OMG I so wanted buy her Edith.......Sigh, it's too late now since I already send money to Ebay seller......I'm gonna have to wait now......:sad2: