Jimmy Choo which color JC ramona/riki should i get?

Which color JC RAmona/Riki should i get?

• Black

• Red

• Tan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you see the thread where a member posted a pic of her brown. It was gorgeous. (as I posted above, I have black and it's also gorgeous) I don't think you can go wrong, it's just a great bag. (I voted black)

I love this brown because of the distressing and the trim. The red is stunning but I think either black or brown would get more use as an everyday bag. I vote brown.

I vote for the tan.:heart:

I bought the red/burgundy distressed/snakeskin ramona back in January and returned it.

Although the red/burgundy was a rich color, I found that it had too much of a pink undertone and I just didn't love the color as much once I tried it on with different outfits. Here is my previous thread, which also contains pictures I took of the red/burgundy:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/jimmy-choo-burgundy-ramona-s-s-07-a-83899.html

In the end, I loved the color of the tan so much more, and that is the one color I would have chosen if I didn't already have a similar colored tan bag. The tan is a great year-round color, the snakeskin detailing really stands out on it, and it is easy to match.

Can't wait to hear about which one you decide to get!

I vote for the tan.:heart:

I bought the red/burgundy distressed/snakeskin ramona back in January and returned it.

Although the red/burgundy was a rich color, I found that it had too much of a pink undertone and I just didn't love the color as much once I tried it on with different outfits. Here is my previous thread, which also contains pictures I took of the red/burgundy:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/jimmy-choo-burgundy-ramona-s-s-07-a-83899.html

In the end, I loved the color of the tan so much more, and that is the one color I would have chosen if I didn't already have a similar colored tan bag. The tan is a great year-round color, the snakeskin detailing really stands out on it, and it is easy to match.

Can't wait to hear about which one you decide to get!

what was it about the red didnt you like? I'm worried that the tan is tooo casual. I want something classy that i can carry thro the night...

I just voted black and I see it's a tie! Guess we are no help. I really had a tough time even voting but since you don't seem to have an everyday black bag that's why I voted black. Also I wear a lot of black so that's just my personal opinion. However, they are all beautiful. I guess it just boils down to which one would go best with your wardrobe.

what was it about the red didnt you like? I'm worried that the tan is tooo casual. I want something classy that i can carry thro the night...

mimi, It was a lovely bag, but the red wasn't as red as I would have liked. It was more of a fuschia/red color, whereas I wanted more of a blood red. I wound up getting the red JC Mahala which was more like the shade I was looking for.

I agree that the camel could look more casual for nighttime, but I think it depends on the kind of night out you would most frequently need the bag for. My suggestion is that if you need a bag to transition into a summer night out, then I think the camel/tan would work because of the lighter summer fabrics and colors. However, if you wanted to go out for a more dressed up evening, then I think the black would be a good transition bag to carry into evening.

I voted for Tan.
I find black bags quite harsh looking in general, unless they are evening bags, and if you are going to use the bag in the day I reckon the Tan one is the best bet.

I would get either black or red. Partly because I already have a tan bag, but also because I think they are the most versatile colors. My first choice would be red, I think that goes with everything, in all seasons.