Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Last night we went to a dinner party at an upscale restaurant. When I was trying to select a bag to go with my outfit I was looking for something smallish and a little dressy - but nothing "fancy" so I didn't want an evening bag.

Happily, I had the perfect solution in my closet! My vintage, burgundy Gramercy Top Handle Satchel 7002 (Italy, 1999) was exactly what I needed; they call these bags "classics" for good reason!

GramercyTopHandleSatchel7002_After_004.jpg

GramercyTopHandleSatchel7002_After_003.jpg

GramercyTopHandleSatchel7002_After_008.jpg

Last night we went to a dinner party at an upscale restaurant. When I was trying to select a bag to go with my outfit I was looking for something smallish and a little dressy - but nothing "fancy" so I didn't want an evening bag.

Happily, I had the perfect solution in my closet! My vintage, burgundy Gramercy Top Handle Satchel 7002 (Italy, 1999) was exactly what I needed; they call these bags "classics" for good reason!

View attachment 5655431

View attachment 5655432

View attachment 5655434
I missed seeing your very informative posts on your bags and why you used them...gives me great ideas and adds to my neverending wish list.
Hope you have been well.

I missed seeing your very informative posts on your bags and why you used them...gives me great ideas and adds to my neverending wish list.
Hope you have been well.

Thank you for your kind words! Actually, I have not been well but I still pop into to coach PurseForum periodically to check on how things are going. I always enjoy reading the news and seeing the photos, even when I don't post.