Which Chanels have you spotted today?

I spotted one over the weekend at the sweet 16th bday that I attended. A doctor/director of the NICU unit I used to work for was one of the guests .She was carrying a small blue vintage w/GH.and I was carrying my black jumbo w/ GH.It was so obvious that we were not paying attention to updates in our lives,rather was more into checking, and taking a glimpse at each others Chanel bags...I felt embarrassed afterwards..LOL..but could'nt help it!! neither could she..hehe

This is funny that I saw this thread.. I was shopping yesterday in Bellevue, WA and I saw a girl with a white caviar jumbo with silver hardware in sephora.. I was wondering if she could possibly be on tpf lol.

I'm in Seattle too, maybe we'll unknowingly bump into each other one day and both be wondering if the other is on TPF :P

in the city .. and saw a pink lambskin medium flap. i think its medium. or might actually be the coral valentine. cuz i only saw it from an angle.. and a bubble quilt bag.. i never liked it but when i actually saw it, i thought it was real cute! lol... and a classic lambskin..

the funny thing, i see more n more ppl carrying chanels nowadays.. never used to.. or maybe i never payed attention before. :smile:

Hi, I'm not sure the exact name of the street but it's along Hwy. 7 where it has Loblaw and Urban Barn...etc.. There's a gas station in the plaza I think?

I tried spotting today but no luck. Will try on V-Day weekend when I take my daughter to ROM and see if I see any on Bloor.

Hwy 7 & Bayview... awesome!

Saw one at Pacific mall yesterday, sitting on the shelf of a "consignment" shop. Black, lambskin jumbo shw.

i asked the girl how much and she said "$3100".........

Hi angelicdust~ I'm visiting in Toronto for a few months. Do you know of Torontonians are big Chanels fans? Spotted any users recently?

*wave* Me :sweatdrop:! I live in Richmond Hill but I'm in downtown Toronto very often because of school and work. I saw someone with a lucky charms flap and another woman with a black caviar jumbo with SHW. But that's about it. I see even more Birks than Chanels! Definately tons of LV/Coach/Gucci.

I wonder if maybe Chanel is not that popular in Toronto? :confused1:

Okay here we go! Four sightings today at the Auto Show in Toronto! (Feb 14th)

- A Pink Lambskin M/L with Silver Hardware
- A Black Jumbo with Silver Hardware
- Black GST with Gold Hardware
- A Bubble Quilt Hobo Flap

Were any of you lovely TPF ladies at the auto show carrying one of these? ;)

I saw 2 today: A black patent Luxury tote (I used to have this bag, so I drooled, then felt a pang of regret because it made me miss mine a little) at my hair salon, and at dinner I spotted a black maxi that definately had serious wingage! (LOL!- it was still a lovely sight!)

I saw a lady with black cviar jumbo with gh on 12th feb around 1pm at the NM trunk show in Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ. I was at the Luncheaon,I am the Indian Woman with my Back Vintage Jumbo. Any tpf'er saw me?

I am not a Chanel expert, or even claim to know anything about it other than what is a flap and what isn't (for shame I know, I am working on it). Yesterday at work I saw a small black flap on a very very (very) old lady. It was adorable, she was so well turned out for her early nineties! Truly something to aspire to, I mean she was in stilleto's! (low ones but still).